PDA

View Full Version : Redtiz' Visit to HxHD

Mathew
13-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Interesting news article on Habbox.com following Redtiz' visit to the Habbox Help Desk yesterday afternoon: http://habbox.com/#/News/article/374.

Some things which stood out to me:

Got any hot gossip for us, Redtiz?
Ludus lost his job with others in the UK because of the site merge.....and he told us that he resigned to concentrate on University studies! :P

Have you ever been to a Habbox event?
Yes, I've been to Habbox events before now.Woooo. :D

..oh and she also said that you don't need any qualifications to be a Community Manager. She said she got the position purely on her experience at AOL, which I thought was quite interesting. She added that all Habbo staff undergo a CRB check too.

Nice visit may I add. Although I was only there for about 10 minutes, it was good to see she answered pretty much everyone who asked a question and it was nice to bring something completely different to the community.

Mark
13-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Is it true that something like the X programme is coming back?
No, that's not true.

What's that? :S And that is interesting tbh!

Mathew
13-05-2011, 09:04 PM
X Programme - I'm thinking this means the Habbo X's, along with Safety X's and the likes. :P

Triz
13-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Yea, I was there for the whole thing, was rather entertaining :)

lawrawrrr
14-05-2011, 07:42 AM
I think I managed to get most of the hour in the article... hope I did her justice! Glad she cleared up a few things, I've always wondered about habbo staff :P

Nick
14-05-2011, 07:59 AM
hmm , I asked questions but they didnt seem to get answered because i was behind the bar and everyone was crowding around her and spamming LOL

Pigperson
14-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Aww I missed the visit, oh well, I hope staff listen to points made :)

Will

Catzsy
14-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Great article there. Really captured the visit. Redtiz is very 'oldschool' much like the hobbas such as Jrh and SunshineCutie. That's what I really like about her. Not just a job as she seems to really care about the members.

RyRy
14-05-2011, 02:55 PM
It's a shame she doesn't try bring something back like the Hobbas for every region (AU/CA/UK/SG/US), you'd only need like 5 people per region but it'd so work. I kept on asking her about it but she wouldn't let on :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!