PDA

View Full Version : How to make room untrashable with rollers in room?

Ed.
14-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Someone has done it in a room but I don't know how.

Thread moved by Sectional (Forum Moderator): from 'Habbo In General' to 'Anything About Trading & Furni' as I feel that it is more suited here.

Pigperson
14-05-2011, 02:24 PM
I really don't think it is possible now, I have tried many times. I really really really wish that Habbo made an update which allowed you to select certain squares to make trashproof :D That would be soooo handy!

Will

Ed.
14-05-2011, 03:40 PM
It is possible because this guy Seelneb did it.

Zuth
14-05-2011, 03:44 PM
What will the rollers do? Because cant you just like stack something into the roller? I dunno im rubbish with stuff like that lol :P

Mark
14-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Cabbages are still the best furni to make the room untrashable imo

Zak
14-05-2011, 06:51 PM
yeah couldn't you just raise cabbages off the ground? Then if you put something on the rollers it won't roll off, plus have lots of 2 space furniture .. cause that won't be able to put on rollers full stop.

Prudesh
14-05-2011, 07:02 PM
you can put 2space furni on rollers you just need to place them together

Zeptis
15-05-2011, 07:20 AM
Mats work very well and they look great!

LoveToStack
17-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Surprised no one else knows this...

The amount of furni you can put on rollers in a room is equal to the number of rollers down in the room;
1 roller down in room = 1 furni allowed in the roller (you can test this by trying to put two coins or z shelves ontop of a roller, the second one won't go)
10 rollers down = 10 items of furni allowed on the rollers

So if you want the rollers in a room to be functional, ie people still roll on them, but without putting mats on them (which makes them redundant) you just need to hide a roller in your room somewhere and put loads of furni all on that one roller. So if you had rollers in the queue area of a room, say 10 of them, and you didn't want your room trashable via rollers, you'd just hide a roller in the room somewhere that it can't be seen and stack 11 cabbages or something, all onto that one roller. That way you neutralise all the rollers in the line, and your hidden one. Then people will still roll on the rollers, but you can't move furni onto them!

Mr-Trainor
17-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Surprised no one else knows this...

The amount of furni you can put on rollers in a room is equal to the number of rollers down in the room;
1 roller down in room = 1 furni allowed in the roller (you can test this by trying to put two coins or z shelves ontop of a roller, the second one won't go)
10 rollers down = 10 items of furni allowed on the rollers

So if you want the rollers in a room to be functional, ie people still roll on them, but without putting mats on them (which makes them redundant) you just need to hide a roller in your room somewhere and put loads of furni all on that one roller. So if you had rollers in the queue area of a room, say 10 of them, and you didn't want your room trashable via rollers, you'd just hide a roller in the room somewhere that it can't be seen and stack 11 cabbages or something, all onto that one roller. That way you neutralise all the rollers in the line, and your hidden one. Then people will still roll on the rollers, but you can't move furni onto them!

Was about to say this :P! This should work, just make sure you have as much furni on the hidden roller as you can :).

rld
17-05-2011, 11:57 AM
I Never knew that, just tried it then hahaha

Elegance
17-05-2011, 02:53 PM
omg i know how to do this i was trying to get those furni badges yesterday and i managed to make it so you couldnt place anything on rollers. it might have just been a glitch idk D:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!