PDA

View Full Version : Personal Vendetta Against Micro$oft

Kasabian
14-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Recently signed in xbox live to find my account had been suspended due to a payment issue.

I thought, this is a load of balls, because I paid for a 12 month subscription in January(as I have done for the past 4 years).

So anyway, I read more into it and they had tried to take an auto-renewal this month, which my bank rejected(I hadn't been paid from work when they tried to take it) - so I canceled all direct debits etc with micro$oft for xbox live, as I already had 12 months gold.

They have now suspended my account claiming I haven't paid for this month.

After being on the phone to them, telling them I have proof from my bank that I paid the 12 month subscription in January and the year before, they told me 'they would get back to me'. 3 Days later and I'm still waiting. I've rung them up since and had a bloke who had no idea what I was on about, so I hung up. I have also dropped several emails - to no reply.

So as it stands, I'm still "suspended" and relying on trial codes for a temporary account.

Has anyone ever had this much hassle from micro$oft?

Liiam
08-06-2011, 05:45 PM
This is why you should take refrence numbers down, Contact them, And do the whole thing over again. If nothing else helps
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

post there the official xbox forums. They'll sort you out.

Cwmbran
14-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Same situation thing happend to me. I had no money in my bank but they tried to take it anyway bank blocked it etc and they suspended my account. Rang them up got on the phone to an indian girl told her I had no money in the bank account but I had bought a pre-paid code from GAME. So she took the suspension off my account straight away.

I found it very easy to sort out. Only had to make one phone call was on hold for about 5minutes but thats nothing compared to the hour and a half ive waited before.

Adam
15-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Yes, I have had this issue when I changed my bank card a while back. They were so unhelpful and wouldn't help me in any way and they said there's nothing I can do and that my account had to stay suspended for "security reasons" so I had to create a new XBOX Live account.

That said, I'd still rather XBOX Live than PSN.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!