PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you care about VOLTER!?

HotelUser
14-05-2011, 02:33 PM
There's another poll I made about this but that's a poll and this is a petition.

Http://Habbox.com/volter

Sign if you want. I know other petitions have been floating around about this but Habbox didn't have their own!

Zuth
14-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Ive seen it lol and would sign it if it worked...

HotelUser
14-05-2011, 03:03 PM
well why doesn't it work....

RyRy
14-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Ive seen it lol and would sign it if it worked...

Considering I just signed it, it does work lol. Best bloody come back the new font looks so vom.

HotelUser
14-05-2011, 03:08 PM
The problem was how we were making sure Habbo names were real which was checking your habbo homepages but I've disabled that. Should work for you now.

scott
14-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Considering I just signed it, it does work lol. Best bloody come back the new font looks so vom.

It doesn't work for a few people: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=700280 :P

I have signed it though!

HotelUser
14-05-2011, 03:11 PM
To be fair it does say when you enter your habbo name that your homepage cannot be hidden!

Chris
14-05-2011, 03:44 PM
At first I did want it back, but now I'm not actually bothered about it. :L

Aidenn
14-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Not exactly bothered, ill only be seeing Habbo Font once a month min/max

But the new font does look ugly (ik i just contradicted myself) so i've signed the petition to bring volter back =].

Mark
14-05-2011, 05:13 PM
The petition is pointless! Sulake have already posted an article on their site saying they will not be bringing back volter... something to do with pixelation and graphics of the game. So the petition and people moaning are wasting their time as they're keeping the current font.

Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=699640) to see the article.

Hecktix
14-05-2011, 05:50 PM
The petition is pointless! Sulake have already posted an article on their site saying they will not be bringing back volter... something to do with pixelation and graphics of the game. So the petition and people moaning are wasting their time as they're keeping the current font.

Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=699640) to see the article.

Any decision could be changed by mass outcry, whether mass outcry is possible or not I'm not sure, but quite simply if people stop using Habbo because of the font or stop using it as much because of the font they would be forced to change it back.

Zuth
14-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Any decision could be changed by mass outcry, whether mass outcry is possible or not I'm not sure, but quite simply if people stop using Habbo because of the font or stop using it as much because of the font they would be forced to change it back.

Thats what i was thinking, if such a big change changes their income they will revert the change surely?

Jordan
14-05-2011, 06:43 PM
500 plus did sign the Puhekupla petition and thats the response they got, no offence but I don't see habbox getting 500 or even like 750 signatures :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!