PDA

View Full Version : Names

Samantha
14-05-2011, 05:57 PM
As I said I don't plan to use all the names I registered, but recently I've been called greedy and selfish.

Look at it from my point of view, would you rather me get a lot of names and give them away to Habbox people or would you rather have someone else take a lot of names keep them for themselves or sell on? At least I'm giving you a chance to have a name that you can use whilst they can be changed.

Take a look at the group page so far, post in the discussion forum if you wish to have a name.

www.habbo.com/group/mynames (http://www.habbo.com/group/mynames)
http://www.habbo.com/groups/MyNames/discussions/1027210/id

Zuth
14-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Some nice names there :) I only like Printers :P

Zak
14-05-2011, 06:46 PM
As I said I don't plan to use all the names I registered, but recently I've been called greedy and selfish.

Look at it from my point of view, would you rather me get a lot of names and give them away to Habbox people or would you rather have someone else take a lot of names keep them for themselves or sell on? At least I'm giving you a chance to have a name that you can use whilst they can be changed.

Take a look at the group page so far, post in the discussion forum if you wish to have a name.

www.habbo.com/group/mynames (http://www.habbo.com/group/mynames)
http://www.habbo.com/groups/MyNames/discussions/1027210/id

Don't worry Sam, your not selfish. Sometimes people do get a bit annoyed with people registering so many, but if you didn't do it others would. I'm glad you registered a lot and are prepared to give some away, a lot of people try and sell these names on, plus others use the names to try and scam.

I completely see your point of view. and hey, it could be worse, you could have over 300 like Jake (Immenseman) :P

If you have to make anymore just make them if they're really going to a good cause.. like getting georgia.. for georgia.. :P

Samantha
14-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Don't worry Sam, your not selfish. Sometimes people do get a bit annoyed with people registering so many, but if you didn't do it others would. I'm glad you registered a lot and are prepared to give some away, a lot of people try and sell these names on, plus others use the names to try and scam.

I completely see your point of view. and hey, it could be worse, you could have over 300 like Jake (Immenseman) :P

If you have to make anymore just make them if they're really going to a good cause.. like getting georgia.. for georgia.. :P

Yeah, like Jake asked me to try get Jakey for him if he's ever available and I don't mind at all at least it would go to someone who will use it kinda :P!

KieKieKoala
14-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Dont mind them they wud of done same thing ran in and got all they cud if they cud lol

orientalframe?
14-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Definitely not selfish or greedy. They're probably just jealous of the names you have. :P

Pass
14-05-2011, 08:15 PM
you're not selfish or greedy, they're your names don't take any notice of what anyone else says! ♥

JerseySafety
14-05-2011, 10:22 PM
People just have issues because they can't the credit for getting the name by themself.

Your fine same! Wooo :)

Michael
14-05-2011, 10:44 PM
It is annoying though, in about 2 years times when all these names are gone and people have to go off to making names with numbers in.

Samantha
14-05-2011, 10:59 PM
It is annoying though, in about 2 years times when all these names are gone and people have to go off to making names with numbers in.

That isn't my fault though, least I have the decency to give some away, a lot of oters just try get whatever they can!

When I started I had to make names with numbers in, no difference now to be honest.

Sharon
15-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Samantha that is really thoughtful but tbh these people will sell them on/not use them as well although I really respect your decision.

You really don't have to do this!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!