PDA

View Full Version : Meeting with Spextor [19-5-11]

Michael
19-05-2011, 03:08 PM
A further meeting with the German manager, Spextor

- Soon new clothes.
- New types of rooms has not yet been designed.
- A great effect soon.
- It has not been thinking about new mobis pixels.
- New furnis wireds not yet been designed.
- Habbo guides are back!

Ajthedragon
19-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Habbo Guides? Hmm... I wonder what they're replacing them with.

Michael
19-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Habbo Guides? Hmm... I wonder what they're replacing them with.

I dont know, but brings me back to when they replaced the guides with bots. Oh the frustrated Habbos!

Storking
19-05-2011, 04:25 PM
The other meeting said there'd be new furni this week.. looking forward to it :P (unless it was the dragon + accessories :()

new clothes too woo

Eoin247
19-05-2011, 05:22 PM
New types of rooms is probably the most interesting thing on the list. I wonder if there are going to be new things added to these new rooms or if they are just going to be different styles of the current rooms.

They are talking about expanding the base rooms that are used to make private rooms right? It seems like it, but maybe they are talking about new public rooms.

Michael
19-05-2011, 06:19 PM
New types of rooms is probably the most interesting thing on the list. I wonder if there are going to be new things added to these new rooms or if they are just going to be different styles of the current rooms.

They are talking about expanding the base rooms that are used to make private rooms right? It seems like it, but maybe they are talking about new public rooms.

I think their talking about new private room layouts!

Eoin247
19-05-2011, 06:42 PM
I think their talking about new private room layouts!

Yeah that's what i thought :)

Should be interesting, these are a while coming though tbh.

Elegance
19-05-2011, 08:32 PM
guides lol i remember that i pretended to be a robot :S and woo cant wait to see what they bring :)

Nuxty
19-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Looks like their could be some interesting updates! I really would like to be able to create our own room designs and things, like different levels in rooms, changing shapes etc!

Mr-Trainor
19-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I wonder what the great effect is :P.

JerseySafety
20-05-2011, 02:34 AM
very interesting. habbos taking a step into the future! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!