PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Client failing to load avatars / black screen (Maybe it's.. *cough* The Network?)

jet-
20-05-2011, 10:29 AM
I've noticed something. My home network is Verizon FiOS and after saturday I was black screened, no matter what I tried. Cache cleaned, flash files cleaned out and made unlimited, updated to latest version, ran it in another browser, same results.

I'm on a different Verizon network (DSL, about 40 miles from my home) and on a newer, more responsive computer. So far, I can load myself and maybe 10 people per room, all at random. No other avatars load and it's only select clothing I can load. All other people are blank, translucent whisps of themselves. Tried the same troubleshooting steps but nothing helped. Maybe it has to do with something on verizon's (or the client's) backend?

Bigger question, why hasn't anything been publicly stated to the users? Habbo used to be on top of getting the word of glitches out, now they're just silent. Boo~

Zeptis
20-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Same has been happening to me but i just exit that load and retry, it usually works.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!