PDA

View Full Version : New summer Habbo.com homepage!

Michael
22-05-2011, 07:20 PM
The background on the front page is back to its nice summer one!

Jordan
22-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Nothing special, looks ok, but it's not summer :O

Mr-Trainor
22-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Been like that for a few days, but never thought to post it :P. I think it's just the same as last years, anyway.

-Danube-
22-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah it's not quite summer yet is it? Or do they class it as summer because now it's British Summer Time? no idea.

Thought they would have been more creative and made a new one. But i suppose they will have new ones lined up for the hopefully new summer furni (like this is based on the release of The Big Wave last year)

Chris
22-05-2011, 08:01 PM
Isnt that the same one as last year? They could have come up with something better than that. :L

-Danube-
22-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Isnt that the same one as last year? They could have come up with something better than that. :L

Oh no we forgot didn't we!! They are working on all these amazing updates and thus have no time for the little things......:rolleyes:

Mathew
22-05-2011, 08:34 PM
It's only Autumn and Winter in Australia. Damn so ethnocentric.

-Danube-
22-05-2011, 08:42 PM
It's only Autumn and Winter in Australia. Damn so ethnocentric.

Exactly, merge hotel my bottom!

Suppose there's no way around it like. Unless they detect their location from their IP and show up an image for their country. Although they'd have to do that throughout the whole hotel with all the seasonal campagins and furni releases. Which would just be incredibly hard and defeat the point of the merge.

Why not just leave the landing page the same as before?

Ajthedragon
22-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Exactly, merge hotel my bottom!

Suppose there's no way around it like. Unless they detect their location from their IP and show up an image for their country. Although they'd have to do that throughout the whole hotel with all the seasonal campagins and furni releases. Which would just be incredibly hard and defeat the point of the merge.

Why not just leave the landing page the same as before?

I believe they can change the homepage depending on the country, as often (such as with Pokemon and Wizards) the UK have had a sponsor homepage background. So you may find the Auzzies do in fact have the winter one!

,Love
23-05-2011, 01:36 AM
Hm. this was a stupid post..its not even a serious issue.

orientalframe?
23-05-2011, 06:24 AM

Not like you can talk or anything.... :rolleyes:

I don't think its exactly summer, It looks the same as last years. But they might aswell just have kept it the same..

OhLiam
24-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Yeah same as last years, could have came up with something different.

I've been a user of hxf for a very long time and I've never met someone as obnoxious as you are. You have a cheek to complain about people posting pointless issues when you do the same countless times. So stop trying to be cool and keep your opinions to yourself.

Michael
24-05-2011, 03:26 PM

Unfortunately this isn't the 'Bobba' section so I doubt you would actually find any serious issues in Habbo News and Rumours. My post was not stupid, as it was telling people a new update/news. I seem to always see you complaining about Habbo and other people. You seem to feel asif everythings wrong.

-----

Ontopic, Habbo will probably, most certainly put a new background if they make new summer furni. Maybe there might be a new background for the funfair furni coming soon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!