PDA

View Full Version : No pressies :O

Tintinabulation
17-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Sorry if the title decieved you :P You cannot put prissies down in someone elses room, it comes up with a notice :O (SOrfry if this is old news.) Screenie below.
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/5260/pressie5ss.jpg

DJ-COLLINS!
17-08-2005, 09:17 AM
old newsssssss Lol

Carlos
17-08-2005, 09:17 AM
like a year or 2 old

Jashmine
17-08-2005, 09:18 AM
EXTREMLY old news...
You haven't been able to for so long now =/
Kinda annoying, but hey.

olympic-games
17-08-2005, 09:41 AM
old newsssssss Lol

Lol Oh well It`s Old news but it refrshes Our Minds.
What I don`t get is why dropping Presents was blocked ,People weren`t scammed by this :s ,Only if you were thick enough to drop it .
Tell me if somebody said "drop a Piece of furni" would you do it? No... Same should apply to Pressies.

They should only be blocked for trading not for dropping etc.. (if you understand me) :rolleyes:

DJ-COLLINS!
17-08-2005, 09:48 AM
What I don`t get is why dropping Presents was blocked ,People weren`t scammed by this :s ,Only if you were thick enough to drop it .
Tell me if somebody said "drop a Piece of furni" would you do it? No... Same should apply to Pressies.

They should only be blocked for trading not for dropping etc.. (if you understand me) :rolleyes:
ye its liek pets i wna trade pets :(

olympic-games
17-08-2005, 09:55 AM
ye its liek pets i wna trade pets :(

>.< The whole point of my Post was to recognise the fact that Trading pet`s was a scam ,or did I not mention that?

That`s partially the reason you can`t trade gifts and Place them down in other people`s rooms ,because people would buy a 1 credit item name the gift "black poodle" etc.. and take the Buyer`s rare and could scam that fast and that easily!

Jashmine
17-08-2005, 09:58 AM

I can see why they were blocked from both trading and dropping.
"Offer me for my pressie"
"What's it got in it?"
"A throne! From Callie!!"
"Really? I offer ___hcs"
"Okay!"
Then they would trade, person would open and be scammed :)
If there's no trade, they'd just drop it and trade. But scammer would demand to be traded first?
(You already said it, but I felt like posting anywho)

olympic-games
17-08-2005, 10:04 AM
I can see why they were blocked from both trading and dropping.
"Offer me for my pressie"
"What's it got in it?"
"A throne! From Callie!!"
"Really? I offer ___hcs"
"Okay!"
Then they would trade, person would open and be scammed :)
If there's no trade, they'd just drop it and trade. But scammer would demand to be traded first?
(You already said it, but I felt like posting anywho)

And that part :o,and the defiance of Pressies.
It would be your fault for believing it is a throne in the gift and your only giving what? a hc sofa? a Mocha? Lol...

But hey people who were thick spoiled that part of trading ,and so now we can only receive gifts.

The Professor
17-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Habbo brought in pressies in the first place so you could buy things for your friends, just as you do at birthdays and christmas, not for trading.

Rou
17-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Thats Been Around For Ages

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!