PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling on Stickies is possible

Pigperson
23-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Not sure if someone has posted this, but I copied and pasted some text into the sticky and now if you use the roller on your mouse, it allows you to look at the rest of the text :D You need to paste text that doesn't fit on the sticky for this to work. Although there is some kind of limit.

Will

Mr-Trainor
23-05-2011, 12:50 PM
I think it has always been like this anyway, although I just drag the text up/down.
If someone leaves a sticky in your room and fills it up, you have to scroll down to see the name/date.

Jordan
23-05-2011, 03:20 PM
I think it has always been like this anyway, although I just drag the text up/down.
If someone leaves a sticky in your room and fills it up, you have to scroll down to see the name/date.

Yeah I do this sometimes, I've known you can do that for a couple of weeks now.

TonyBest
23-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Its been possible for months ever since people found out how to write past the limit.

Eoin247
23-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I didn't realise this, thanks for the heads up Will :)

Zeptis
23-05-2011, 09:49 PM
This is cool i didn't know it could do this, thanks for posting this +rep

Mathew
23-05-2011, 10:20 PM
It would be cool if you could buy different sized stickies / had the option to change.. or even just had a scroll bar. There's just never enough room! :P

TonyBest
23-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Yeah not enough room meaning u have to put MORE stickies down to write the rest of what you wanted.

Pigperson
23-05-2011, 11:58 PM
It would be cool if you could buy different sized stickies / had the option to change.. or even just had a scroll bar. There's just never enough room! :P

Agreed, especially for rooms with a list of Habbos for reasons such as rights etc. It's annoying but I guess if we could make them bigger, we would buy less. I definitely think there should be more colours available (especially for VIPs) so I can colour coordinate my rooms using colour tiles :D

Will

JerseySafety
24-05-2011, 04:05 AM
Wow. i didn't even know this lol
Thanks! :)

lTraditional
24-05-2011, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the heads up on this! Also, if they increased the size = less stickies purchased = less money they make.
Reasons for everything on habbo ;S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!