PDA

View Full Version : Effigy assist? 91 farm or fishing :)

Thomas
24-05-2011, 06:41 AM
I've never done an effigy so im not sure what i get from them but theres a first time for everything.
Does anyone have 91 farming or fishing and could spare 5 mins to assist me :)

Aidenn
24-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Fishing isn't asstable, only farming is, and i dont have 91 farming sorry mate :(

MJJ
24-05-2011, 08:16 AM
If you still haven't opened it, you can go to w117 Daemonheim and try to find someone there who is offering 91 Farm. Farming is usually an easy skill to find anyway. You could also try a couple of clanchats (sorry.. "friendchats"). I think effigy_assist is one that I used to use.
If you still can't find anyone, you can add me ingame and I can help you out later today when I'm not maxed.

Thomas
24-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Fishing isn't asstable, only farming is, and i dont have 91 farming sorry mate :(
Ok :(

If you still haven't opened it, you can go to w117 Daemonheim and try to find someone there who is offering 91 Farm. Farming is usually an easy skill to find anyway. You could also try a couple of clanchats (sorry.. "friendchats"). I think effigy_assist is one that I used to use.
If you still can't find anyone, you can add me ingame and I can help you out later today when I'm not maxed.
i'll have a look in world 117

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!