PDA

View Full Version : Habbo idea that will reduce hackings.

Interject
17-08-2005, 10:38 AM
NOTE: i know that everybody hates me now for earlier, but I am still entitled to post :)

I reckon that habbo should make it that habbo remembers your password. Meaning when you type your details in the check in box. So when you type in your username, your password comes up automatically so then you dont have to type it in, meaning keyloggers cant get it.
Godo idea?

AND WILL PEOPLE STOP RANTING ON ABOUT IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG FORUM.

GommeInc
17-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Not a good idea, one it is impossible to do that, you cant have it via IP because peoples IPs change all the time and friends normally use a computer when they are at your house and they may go on Habbo...

0verRide
17-08-2005, 10:43 AM
is it still ok for me to say that u posted this in the wrong section and that it should be in habbo ideas

Interject
17-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Not a good idea, one it is impossible to do that, you cant have it via IP because peoples IPs change all the time and friends normally use a computer when they are at your house and they may go on Habbo...
Yeah but it is ok if friends use your computer then hack you, because one, that is VERY unlikely that friends will, and two, you could get it back by asking them.

GommeInc
17-08-2005, 10:46 AM
True but some friends fool around and generally the whole idea will be hard to do, you will need to find away to keep it coming up and using a script will just make hackers have a field day

SHlP
17-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Like on MSN When you Type your e-mail and You can accept the computer to remember your password and stuff so it automatically puts in the pass once the email is entered???? I Think this is a Good idea But then all Hackers would need is your IP Adress i think.. Which makes it easier -.-'

The easiest way to not get hacked is to Trust nobody.. Dont add habbos onto your personal MSN Account. If you do [Close friends] dont accept ANY Files that they send you. This way you cant get keylogged and the only way That any1 can hack you is
E-mail hacking which isnt easy or through HK which isnt possible at the moment or maybe it is.. Anythings possible on Habbo hotel

Sameo
17-08-2005, 03:04 PM
A quicker way:

If you are or think you are keylogged... Type in any passwords using the interactive onscreen keyboard found here:

start - all programs - accessories - accessability.

then it won't record it as a keystroke..

HolyWar
17-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Sameo - I have done that all the time and still got keylogged so that does not work. Must be some kind of keylogger that can track mouse clicks..

Keyloggers obtain any data input regardless of wether the keyboard is real or virtual. Interject actually posted something with merit for once. :eusa_danc

Smits
17-08-2005, 04:05 PM
this would result in manymore hackings as ppl change there ip all the time so if it wasn't used by ip anyone could geyt on ur account

april
17-08-2005, 04:09 PM
But, this will save time in typing your password out..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!