PDA

View Full Version : [Request] My New Habbo Radio Website !!!! Jobs Available

jamo
24-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi i Have a new habbo radio website and i need some people to work for me please PM me if you would like to become a forum creator a dj or a news reporter . or go to my website to apply on the jobs page ? www.habboradiounofficial.yolasite.com (http://www.habboradiounofficial.yolasite.com)

Yours Jamo

Rachel
24-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Goodluck on your forum and site. :)

jamo
24-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Thank you

Mark
24-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Good luck finding staff and with the site,using free hosts won't get the site popular i'm afraid but its a great place to start :P

jamo
24-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Thanks mark i thought it was a good place to start to see how popular i can get then i will buy an own domain if it gets popular just need dj's wanna be one ?

Mark
24-05-2011, 05:03 PM
I couldn't do a lot of shows but I guess there is no harm in doing a few here and there :)

jamo
24-05-2011, 05:07 PM
ok thanks

Pegle
24-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Sorry but freehosts = No.

No one will use your site, and the banner is too stretched. But good luck anyway.

hamheyelliot
24-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Sorry but freehosts = No.

No one will use your site, and the banner is too stretched. But good luck anyway.

There's a reason we get a lot of Habbo fansites like these, I'm starting to think it's because some of us are the least constructive people around.

I was making Piczo websites 2 years ago, but I could swear I would have been up to scratch if only half the people who told me nobody would ever use it pointed out where I was actually going wrong.

Anyway, good luck with this- you'll fare really well if you start off with a domain next time around and pick up a basic custom layout such as this one (http://habboemotion.com/resources/fansitelayout/107/). You can make something really special with no more than a tenner nowadays so keep improving, it's hard to go anywhere on Yola with free subdomains- but you've got an interest in making websites to get you started, at least.

Rachel
24-05-2011, 06:55 PM
At least he is trying. When you first make a forum, you are better off buying a free one as you are not sure it will be popular or not. You don't want to pay for a forum and there is only 4 people in it?.

AsFastAsYou
24-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Why do people come on here and flame? Maybe the .Yolasite is a really rubbish thing too have, but I've owned fansites in the past and I wish I tried something like that, atleast he's trying... Better than these nooby fansites opening and closing being ran by a bunch of 5 year olds! Good luck on this lad, alot of sucessful fansites / sites in general have developed, everything starts small and most of the time ends big!

jamo
24-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Thank you as fast as you can and rachel for saying give me a chance and as fast as you can would you like to become a radio manager - senior dj for me

Lamz
25-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Its a good place to start, I remember when Me & Chrissy tried to make a fansite using yolasite. We got a max of 7 listners then we got bored and left it.

Its pretty lame, you can see it here (http://blasthabbo.yolasite.com/).

jamo
25-05-2011, 06:26 AM
Thank you lear for saying its a good place to start would u like to become a dj - deputy manager for me ;)

Lamz
25-05-2011, 11:28 AM
I dont think I'd be staff since im with habbox but I can help you with stuff when im not busy

Pegle
25-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Well, unless you can make it look ultra good and code some of it yourself. Then I have nothing against them. But with the basic templates your given. It looks really bad.

jamo
25-05-2011, 05:59 PM
ive decided to change the theme even though its a free host to see whether it makes it look better but i still need to try get peeps working for me

Eric
26-05-2011, 11:42 AM
Good luck with the radio :) Need any help on the radio u can ask me XD

:.JessLiu.:
31-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Congrats on your new fansite and good luck trying to find some Dj's!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!