PDA

View Full Version : Conquer the Dragon Quest

j0rd
24-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Dare to test your bravery and determination in the hunt for the elusive Dragon Egg.
Like any good, mythic creature of yore, the Dragons come bearing challenges... but are you a worthy Dragon Keeper?
Your ninja skills will be tested thoroughly, as you make your way through the Dragon Cave Quest... Keep your senses open, clear your mind of bothersome thoughts, and make it through to the Crystal Lair of the Dragon Egg.
Your journey starts in the Dragon Cave Quest Entrance ››
We're only gonna warn you once: watch your tail, it might get scorched - run like the wind!
PRIZES
Worthy keepers of the Dragon (those that do make it through to the Crystal Lair of the Dragon Egg), will be awarded a special Dragon Quest badge (see below).
20 lucky Habbo Dragoneers will also receive a Dragon Lamp surprise...
Deadline: You have to conquer this challenge before Friday May 27, 7am EST (that's 4am in Los Angeles, 12-noon in London, 7pm in Singapore, and 9 pm in Sydney!)
Have you got a Dragon of your own yet?
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2441-conquer-the-dragon-quest

Will be posted on B4dge soon :)

Jordan
24-05-2011, 04:53 PM
*From other thread*

I'm going to give it a go now, sounds fun!

Samantha
24-05-2011, 04:57 PM
'Feb' told me it's hard therefore noobs will not be able to do it sorry Jord[s] ;)!

Michael
24-05-2011, 04:58 PM
I give up on it, ive been doing it since the room was opened. Got to the 3rd room with the moving rocks, did that about 1000 times and then just as I nearly completed the 3rd room, I DC'ced. The lag in there was terrible, so i'm going to go back and do it another day.

Pigperson
24-05-2011, 05:56 PM
There is a huge queue atm, it will take a long time to get in as well as completing it :(

Will

Jordan
24-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Took a while, probably about 30 minutes. Though the passes to the room is dragon you can use it in Room 4, though you can't get in as the doors block. Not sure what the case is with Room 3, goodluck x

You can actually get in the room with the pas dragon :) bit of a skip xx

Ajthedragon
24-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Took a while, probably about 30 minutes. Though the passes to the room is dragon you can use it in Room 4, though you can't get in as the doors block. Not sure what the case is with Room 3, goodluck x

Indeed. We won though Jord! :L

Room 4 is basically get to the other side but you can use banzai teleporters to your advantage. :P Hardly anyone at the end!

Pigperson
24-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Finished the quest in 30 minutes :D Thanks to Sam btw.

If you want a head start, this will help you a lot!
Password to room 3 when you search DragonQuester is dragon - this just means that you have to get across the river using the stones as safety. Then in room 4 you have to cross the tiles but ONLY when they are green. You can use the banzai teles to try your luck and see if you teleport to the end like I did! The password for room 4 is the same but the entrance is blocked that way.

Will

-Danube-
24-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Lag is far too bad in these rooms :(

TonyBest
24-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Passed all 4 rooms with no problem at all. Also another tip: In the room with the Green light, red light section. DO NOT step on the banzai if u are about to be teleported back if u fail, otherwise ull be caught in an infinite Banzai tele loop

,Love
24-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Walkthrough:

Room 1 - Keep going into the banzai teleports until you reach the lone teleport. Then walk toward the rock teleports and enter. (Do not step on the rock in the water UNLESS the trees are blocking the rock teleports)
Room 2 - Using the pressure plates to move objects out of your way, walk to the teleport and enter.
Room 3 - Sit on the rocks one at a time. Don't touch the carpet! (Be Patient. Takes a while)
Room 4 - Navigate to the other side of the room. Go on the tiles when they are green not RED.
The banzai teleports may help you get closer or hurt you by putting you farther away. Use them wisely.

,Love
24-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Got to be kidding me, Habbo made the rooms to " Ring doorbell "
So noone can skip, through the secret word passage, Ugh.
This type of crap makes me mad, cause the rooms
in room 1 and 2 and 3 are so laggy I CAN barely make it
through one room, and it's so packed !

Jordan
24-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Got to be kidding me, Habbo made the rooms to " Ring doorbell "
So noone can skip, through the secret word passage, Ugh.
This type of crap makes me mad, cause the rooms
in room 1 and 2 and 3 are so laggy I CAN barely make it
through one room, and it's so packed !

I'm not sure if there is a point in complaining if they are doorbelled are not, in a way we were cheating? And we all know that's wrong. Wait till it dies about a little, do it last minute before the deadline.

I personally didn't know that was the password until someone told me in Room 4, so in the end I didn't need it. I think it's good they have made these doorbelled, maybe they saw this thread or a similar one elsewhere?

Mr-Trainor
24-05-2011, 09:13 PM
I'll do this tomorrow, if I remember :P!

,Love
24-05-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm not sure if there is a point in complaining if they are doorbelled are not, in a way we were cheating? And we all know that's wrong. Wait till it dies about a little, do it last minute before the deadline.

I personally didn't know that was the password until someone told me in Room 4, so in the end I didn't need it. I think it's good they have made these doorbelled, maybe they saw this thread or a similar one elsewhere? There is a point in complaining because noone wants to do it the right way, everyone wants shortcuts. You try siting in Q of 100 waiting all day,
and then tomorrow is gonna be the same way, and I dont want to wait till deadline, I wanna get this over with.

Jordan
24-05-2011, 09:15 PM
There is a point in complaining because noone wants to do it the right way, everyone wants shortcuts. You try siting in Q of 100 waiting all day,
and then tomorrow is gonna be the same way, and I dont want to wait till deadline, I wanna get this over with.

I'm sure everyone does want shortcuts, but it's fun doing the quests to earn something. Many people like to do it rather than cheat. The line goes down quite quickly really, I was stuck in a 40 line earlier, took 2 minutes?

Mr-Trainor
24-05-2011, 09:15 PM
There is a point in complaining because noone wants to do it the right way, everyone wants shortcuts. You try siting in Q of 100 waiting all day,

To be fair, that's the whole point in the quest. You're not meant to have the ability to go straight to the last room, or the room before last. You have to complete the quest properly to succeed.

JerseySafety
24-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Ohh thanks for this :)

,Love
24-05-2011, 10:11 PM
I love how everyone is on my case bout me enjoying having the shortcuts.
Don't act like you're all innocent.
When half of you do the same thing, going to " answers, or b4dge " for the answer
to many quests. Or posting the answers onto this site, for others to view.
So don't say and act all nice and innocent saying
thats the purpose to doing the quest, is the " right way. "
Pft. Whatever, you've done it too, so get off my case !

lawrawrrr
24-05-2011, 11:05 PM
oh my god got to the 4th room (impressive with my amount of lag) and disconnected :@

TonyBest
25-05-2011, 12:42 AM
I had done it without knowing of the password to the room, however now they are forcing you to do it fully now as all rooms are doorbelled

BlameCoco
25-05-2011, 09:01 AM
oh god, i was on the 3rd room for ages then finally got to the end a d/c
uurrgghh

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Just completed it :D.

,Love
25-05-2011, 10:49 AM
I finished it

lawrawrrr
25-05-2011, 02:13 PM
FINALLY a good quest. Just finished, only took 20 minutes 'cos hardly anyone was on (under 30 in every room)

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2011, 02:35 PM
I love how everyone is on my case bout me enjoying having the shortcuts.
Don't act like you're all innocent.
When half of you do the same thing, going to " answers, or b4dge " for the answer
to many quests. Or posting the answers onto this site, for others to view.
So don't say and act all nice and innocent saying
thats the purpose to doing the quest, is the " right way. "
Pft. Whatever, you've done it too, so get off my case !
I agree with you, I do like the idea of the short-cuts sometimes and it makes it easier for us indeed. What I mean though, is that we can't really complain when they take away that ability.

-Danube-
25-05-2011, 02:47 PM
I've finished it. I left the rooms yesterday as it was far too laggy and far to busy to even attempt it. They now seem to have removed the room password and add more room duplicates so that the rooms are alot less busier. So i started from scratch today

I got stuck on room 3, took me a while to do as i had a little bit of lag and kept clicking the mat as the stone moved away. But in quest room 4, the one that alot of people seemed to get stuck on, it took me 1 try! :)

A hard competition for once Habbo, well done :)

user130523
25-05-2011, 02:57 PM
far too hard :( been trying to do room 3 for over an hour now!

puffin came along though and has been talking to us, room is packed now! going to try do it later tonight when its quieter

---------- Post added 25-05-2011 at 03:58 PM ----------

oh, and just to add, puffin said theres going to be ANOTHER dragon quest over the next few days (most likely for the new dungeon furni) :)

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2011, 07:37 PM
far too hard :( been trying to do room 3 for over an hour now!

puffin came along though and has been talking to us, room is packed now! going to try do it later tonight when its quieter

---------- Post added 25-05-2011 at 03:58 PM ----------

oh, and just to add, puffin said theres going to be ANOTHER dragon quest over the next few days (most likely for the new dungeon furni) :)
Yes there will be at least one more. When you complete the poll at the end, it says something like 'well done for completing the first dragon quest' :D.

orientalframe?
25-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Finally finished the damn quest :P Actually only took me about 10mins as it was quite empty aswell as being on my third attempt. At the end, there is a "poll" saying; 'Well done for completing the first dragon quest' hence first.. but then it asks some ridiculous question with only one answer but yeah.

Jordan
25-05-2011, 08:21 PM
That poll isn't for you to answer a question correctly, it's only there so they know who has been there or not! Not meant to challenge you xD

-Danube-
25-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Yeah i pretty impressed with Habbo recently, their standard of competitions is getting better (they could have done more in Easter and the egg hunt was good, until they ruined it by cheating on us :P) But i think alot of work went into building these rooms, it was quite enjoyable for once! Reminds me of the old days with the big chair maze quests where you'd get stuck behind a blocker and there'd be a group of people shouting at them Hahah :P

Triz
25-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah i pretty impressed with Habbo recently, their standard of competitions is getting better (they could have done more in Easter and the egg hunt was good, until they ruined it by cheating on us :P) But i think alot of work went into building these rooms, it was quite enjoyable for once! Reminds me of the old days with the big chair maze quests where you'd get stuck behind a blocker and there'd be a group of people shouting at them Hahah :P

I saw you in the room with the colored tiles changing from red to green :) I was going to say Hi, but I didn't want to ruin in trend of clicking rofl.

I agree, I thought that the maze was pretty challenging.. annoying, but very well made!
Habbo are getting better :D

iZip
27-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Any idea on which Dragon Lamp will be given out? Personaly i think it will either be the black or red.

Mr-Trainor
27-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Any idea on which Dragon Lamp will be given out? Personaly i think it will either be the black or red.

I think it could be purple, to go with the purple dragon egg :P. Although it could be any really. We'll have to wait and see :P!

iZip
27-05-2011, 02:51 PM
I think it could be purple, to go with the purple dragon egg :P. Although it could be any really. We'll have to wait and see :P!

Haha didnt think of purple to match the dragon egg! :P

BlameCoco
27-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Badges given out. Oh its so beautiful ahaha mm

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!