PDA

View Full Version : Conquer the Dragon Quest

Michael
24-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Dare to test your bravery and determination in the hunt for the elusive Dragon Egg.

Like any good, mythic creature of yore, the Dragons come bearing challenges... but are you a worthy Dragon Keeper?

Your ninja skills will be tested thoroughly, as you make your way through the Dragon Cave Quest... Keep your senses open, clear your mind of bothersome thoughts, and make it through to the Crystal Lair of the Dragon Egg.

Your journey starts in the Dragon Cave Quest Entrance ››

We're only gonna warn you once: watch your tail, it might get scorched - run like the wind!

PRIZES
Worthy keepers of the Dragon (those that do make it through to the Crystal Lair of the Dragon Egg), will be awarded a special Dragon Quest badge (see below).

20 lucky Habbo Dragoneers will also receive a Dragon Lamp surprise...

Deadline: You have to conquer this challenge before Friday May 27, 7am EST (that's 4am in Los Angeles, 12-noon in London, 7pm in Singapore, and 9 pm in Sydney!)

Have you got a Dragon of your own yet?

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin, Dragoneers of Yore

I give up on it, ive been doing it since the room was opened. Got to the 3rd room with the moving rocks, did that about 1000 times and then just as I nearly completed the 3rd room, I DC'ced. The lag in there was terrible, so i'm going to go back and do it another day.

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator):
Thread closed as already posted here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=702044

Jordan
24-05-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm going to give it a go now, sounds fun :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!