PDA

View Full Version : Are Super Rares In Trouble? values

buzzing
17-08-2005, 12:11 PM
SUPER RARES:

DJ DECKS:
!-RAREY-! SOLD HIS FOR = 9T 5 HC
And many outhers atre selling there decks for 9T-10T so it looks like the DJ-decks are going to drop down 4-5 thrones! I have seen this price droping for a few days and been watching super rare traders selling and buying them for the amount above!
TYPOS:
Im very uprised to see that the typos have been gaining value as a week ago i found it very very hard to sell myn as i needed a throne :D And i think the traders migh low slow down but still the Typos are either gonna stay were they are in value or drop a small bit!
NOTHING ELSE MUCH HMPPENING AS FROM WHAT IVE SEEN SO ILL SAY GOODBYE TO U ALL! hope to see you all soon ;D
keznr :eusa_danc

NekkLe
17-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Hi Buzzing :)

Thanks for posting your values for the DJ Deck and the Typo.

Two Supers that are both doing the opposite thing whilst trading, one increases in value and the other decreases in value.
The DJ Deck, I think some people have lost there confidence over buying one and then selling it on to make profit. Rumours may have had an affect on its value, or it could have just been due to a dramatic drop in value. They are also becomming common in the hotel.
The Typo, on a drift lately, increasing in value makes a few people who own them quite happy to trade for a nice profit. Maybe comming to an end to its drift as the value looks to be stablising.

Both of your values seem to be looking accurate.

Thanks for sending them in, please keep posting :)

Regards,

NekkLe
Rare Values Reporter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!