PDA

View Full Version : G alter question

marine
26-05-2011, 07:52 PM
For the incense burners do I have to have marble ones?
seen as they are like 600k..

What are the cheapest ones I can get?

+rep for help.

Kyle
26-05-2011, 08:46 PM
All burners yield the same amount of exp regardless of which type you choose to use. Cheapest would be oak at 4 oak planks and 2 steel bars. Would strongly recommend using an open altar rather than your own, though, as you don't need to bother about lighting them.

World 31 yanille, friendchat is "altar" ask for an open altar and you'll be offered one fully equipped for prayer training.

marine
26-05-2011, 10:14 PM
All burners yield the same amount of exp regardless of which type you choose to use. Cheapest would be oak at 4 oak planks and 2 steel bars. Would strongly recommend using an open altar rather than your own, though, as you don't need to bother about lighting them.

World 31 yanille, friendchat is "altar" ask for an open altar and you'll be offered one fully equipped for prayer training.Nah I don't want to cos you don't know when the burners were lit so they could go out half way through meaning I'd have to wait so I'm going to do it at my own house.
Thanks for help though. :)
+rep

Kyle
26-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Nah the majority of people in that chat do it quite a bit and often have other people lighting with then, just spam clicking the burner so it lights straight away. So, you buying turm then? I'd just buy ss for now and turm when you get a little more cash, perhaps we can go GWD again over the weekend? ;)

You may also want to wait a bit as I think bones are still crashing because of the frost dragon bots that have been released.

JerseySafety
27-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Ahh, never knew about the frost dragon bots lol :)

Also, I did ashes and they seem to be the best and most cost efficient [for the amount of XP] :)

Rachel
27-05-2011, 02:37 AM
I do big bones and frost dragon bones :)

marine
27-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Nah the majority of people in that chat do it quite a bit and often have other people lighting with then, just spam clicking the burner so it lights straight away. So, you buying turm then? I'd just buy ss for now and turm when you get a little more cash, perhaps we can go GWD again over the weekend? ;)

You may also want to wait a bit as I think bones are still crashing because of the frost dragon bots that have been released.oh right well I've already bought a alter so yea but owell i needed 1 at some point & bones are going back up now ge update went from like 4502 to 4639 or something so I guess i've got it cheap ish.
& ye gwd would be good, we could try a dif 1 maybe. :)

Thomas
29-05-2011, 04:08 PM
open house = worse exp in the long run ;)

also when you make the burners you make then in 1 go like its 600k for both... not 600k each.
When you click to make 1 burner and it says 3 marble blocks or w/e that makes both burners.

Rashelly
29-05-2011, 07:33 PM
And you have to keep typing the house owners name, how annoying.
Unless they changed that...

Having your own altar is better :D

Oleh
29-05-2011, 07:43 PM
I spent quite a large sum of money to get to 75 construction, just so I could make a guilded altar and i have to say, it was worth it, other things in construction are useful aswell with the levels you get

Stephen
29-05-2011, 07:43 PM
And you have to keep typing the house owners name, how annoying.
Unless they changed that...

Having your own altar is better :D

you can click to go to the last house you visited now :P

Zak
29-05-2011, 08:27 PM
I hope frost dragon bones crash in price. :)

Rashelly
30-05-2011, 02:38 AM
you can click to go to the last house you visited now :P

stillllll! extra effort teleing, going out and going back in!
i'm lazy

TehJoshy
30-05-2011, 03:29 AM
I hope frost dragon bones crash in price. :)

there about 16k per atm if im right?

marine
30-05-2011, 05:18 AM
there about 16k per atm if im right?yea about tha, it wouldn't surprise me if they go even lower due to all the frosty bots.

TehJoshy
01-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Is Anyone actually around to let me use there alter? trying to get my prayer up to 43 for quite a few quests is have lol.

Poke me if you are tyvm <33 ox

Aidenn
01-06-2011, 06:20 PM
If jagex listened to my idea;

That in your poh you could build a bank chest + a furnace, i would because id be in my house using it,

ill message you should i be around for a while doing sumet i can do in my house

TehJoshy
01-06-2011, 06:35 PM
If jagex listened to my idea;

That in your poh you could build a bank chest + a furnace, i would because id be in my house using it,

ill message you should i be around for a while doing sumet i can do in my house

ok tyvm :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!