PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Eyesore glitch

LoveToStack
26-05-2011, 08:29 PM
I've noticed that with this new feature that alerts you when one of your friends enters a room comes a glitch if you are your own friend. The small green bubble doesn't evaporate, even after changing rooms. And since the bubble appears in different places depending on the room type, it can leave you with an irritating jumble of green bubbles overlaying the screen as shown in the image.

Shouldn't really affect many people since I doubt many users have themselves on their friendlist, but it's a glitch nonetheless:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2r7n2wz.png

Jordan
26-05-2011, 08:32 PM
How did you get yourself to be your own friend?

Samantha
26-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Lol I bet mine will be like this on Samanfas as I too have myself on my own list!

Annoying.

Elegance
26-05-2011, 08:54 PM
this happens to me loads! but the people its doing it to aren't even me!

LoveToStack
26-05-2011, 09:02 PM
How did you get yourself to be your own friend?
A while ago you used to be able to edit user IDs in certain places off of the client. So when you searched for a name in the search box, the clicked the 'Ask user to be friend' button it would send a piece of code: blahblahblah+ UserID. But normally it wouldn't let you ask yourself to be your friend because it rightly doesn't make sense. But if you changed the UserID to your own user ID, then it would let you f/r yourself. Resulting in you becoming your own friend :P

You could also use it to add other people to your group without them consenting. So you could have like Lost_Witness, Jibbi, Callie and Sonicmouse all in your group, just by editing another user ID. This time you'd edit the user ID under membership requests for your group. Quite amusing at the time.

KieKieKoala
26-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Dno if u mean this but if your friend stalk you and you leave room before the time it takes for green bubble to disapear it remains

JerseySafety
27-05-2011, 02:48 AM
This used to happen to me but I deleted myself and it only happens occasionally now :)

Nick
27-05-2011, 07:35 AM
its annoying how it does this, I had 100 friends name in a green bubble on my screen which didnt go away -_-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!