PDA

View Full Version : redtiz checks out

Redtiz
27-05-2011, 02:58 PM
I thought I'd put a pre-emptive spoke in the wheel of the rumour mill as I know there's always a lot of speculation when staff leave.

Well this time it's me who's leaving Habbo....in approximately 10 minutes. No, I've not been fired not made redundant - I handed in my notice at the end of April the good, old fashioned way because I'm going on to a new job with a new company.

I've been at Habbo (Sulake) for 7 years, first as the UK Assistant Community Manager, then Community Manager for UK and Canada for a spell, then Safety & Education Officer and this final post I'm leaving is Senior Manager of Moderation & Safety.

So I'm afraid dropping me a PM will no longer lead to help as I won't be around - my little redtiz character will disappear from all hotels, though if you've got a mind to you'll still be able to check out the Hobba Hall of Fame rooms on habbo.com under my account.

It's been a pleasure working with all the people at Habbo, from the old Hobbas and Moderators through to the Habbo X, Head Guides and, of course, the staff at Sulake! Best of all, it's been a pleasure talking to you players and hearing your ideas for the game you sometimes love, sometimes hate.

I hope you all go on to great things and have much fun!

For the final time....

Emma/redtiz

TonyBest
27-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Aww Bye Reditz, I'll miss you. Good luck in your new job

Eoin247
27-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Sorry to see you go :(

You were one of the staff that really seemed to care about the community. You would often answer questions and make posts on the forum.

I hope your replacement can live up to your standards, and good luck in your new job whatever that may be :)

Hecktix
27-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Wow, is all I can say! You have been an amazing member of Sulake Staff, Emma. You always seem to appear as everyone's "favourite" and after speaking to you and seeing you in HxHD - we can see why.

Thanks for all your work and goodbye, I guess :O Do we get to know where you're going? :O

j0rd
Thanks so much Redtiz, a credit to Habbo, especially on the UK Hotel.
I'm sure you will not be forgotten :)

Catzsy
Aww:( So sorry to see you go. It really has been a pleasure having you visit the forum but I wish you best of luck with your new job and hope perhaps you can visit us sometimes as a member so you can keep up with the comings and goings. You really will be missed.

Boot
27-05-2011, 03:05 PM
another UK staff member leaving :(

good luck with your job!

Inseriousity.
27-05-2011, 03:06 PM
An amazing staff member, one who really connected with Habbos by being available, friendly and yet professional. Good luck with the future :D

Arron
27-05-2011, 03:10 PM
This is a surprise.

I'd like to say thanks for your dedication you've shown towards Habbo in the past seven years. I will agree with those people who say you were the best staff member!

We all have to move on and I'd like to wish you the best of luck for your new job!

Aidenn
27-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Emma,

you really have been amazing and a very helpful staff member here at Habbox, i hope you enjoyed your time at Habbo.

And i wish you the best of luck in your next career, <3 x

iLogan
27-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Goodbye Emma!

:) You seemed like a really nice member of the Habbox staff!

Phil
27-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Bye Emma,

Best of luck in your new job and thanks for all your help around Habbox.

Bai x

Chris
27-05-2011, 03:21 PM
It's a shame to see you leave after 7 years, but everyone moves onto new things so I wish you good luck in your new job! :)

Aaron
27-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Shocked to see you go.. best of luck in your new job.

AgnesIO
27-05-2011, 03:29 PM
It is a shame to see you go! Certainly one of the best members of staff from the UK hotel (I haven't really been on the merge to know about other hotels)

May I ask what company you will be going to next?

Storking
27-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Bye redtiz, have fun in your new job! :)

Chippiewill
27-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Bye, all your work has been great work!

KieKieKoala
27-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Thank you for everything you have did for habbo community in the past 7 years wish you luck and happiness in the future :)

Mathew
27-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Such a shame. You are one of the few staff members on this ever-changing site who actually understands the need for nostalgic elements of the hotel to remain intact, aswell as progressing; and your Hobba Hall of Fame is a perfect example of this.

I actually first came into contact with you in December 2005 when my best friend irl was a Safety X and you were in constant contact with them at the time. I got myself banned and you were nice enough to unban me! :P

Best of luck for the future!

Jordan
27-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Emma you've done a lot with Habbo, myself, and others. It's a real shame to see you go, you did loads and you will be greatly missed! Goodluck in your new job!

-Danube-
27-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Awww bye Emma! You will be missed greatly.

One of the best members of staff out there, you'll stay in my mind along side the greats such as Helkat, Flyn500 and Callie :)

Cya! Have a nice time in your new company!

Ajthedragon
27-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Sad to see you go. :(

Enjoy life and whatever it throws at you!

Mr-Trainor
27-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Emma, you really have been one of the most helpful and dedicted members of Habbo staff from what I can see, and it's certainly a shame to see you go :(. Anyhow, I wish you the best of luck in your new job and the future :).

user130523
27-05-2011, 09:27 PM
sad to see you go :(

best of luck in the future and its been a pleasure having you on habbo, you were great! :D

Mikey
27-05-2011, 09:32 PM
You were a fantastic member of the habbo staff and community, you will be missed dearly. Good luck in the future with your new job!

JerseySafety
27-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Omg, this is the last thing I expected.

Have a wonderful life & thanks for being so helpful <3

You were the best staff member by far. xx

Lamz
28-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Thats A Shame, When you came to the HxHD you seemed like you was having a good time, thanks for answering my HD Questions & good luck with your new job :D

karter
28-05-2011, 04:10 AM
So sad :(
Who will Unban us now?

Shar
28-05-2011, 10:26 AM
That's a real shame, you've been so friendly to the entire community and will be missed!

Zak
28-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Awwww it's so sad that you're leaving Emma. You did great things for our community and I'm sure for Habbo itself. So many people won't know where to turn now when they get an unfair ban or something :) It was a real pleasure getting to talk to you in the help desk that time.. and if you every feel the urge to come back and visit us, I and I'm sure most of the people here today will more than likely be here in years to come to welcome you!

These nine years have gone so fast on Habbo for me, I'm sure seven years flew by for you!
Don't forget about us! :P
Zak

You
28-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Good luck.

Pigperson
28-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Omdz, you have been such an amazing member of staff! Ever since I started playing Habbo many years back, you were they and you won't be forgotten :D

Good luck for the future!

Will

ChloeeBALDWIN
28-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Thank you for visiting the forum and hxhd .
Good luck in the future..
-chloe

Andii
28-05-2011, 03:23 PM
u ***** :O :O :O stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy its not gunna be the same without you. . . .get some other UK people hired at least lolol we need the backup =]

but you will be dearly missed :'( its like this one time this person left habbox well got fired and we missed them for agessssssssssssss till they got hired. . then fired again for being a idiot -.- lolol

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OhLiam
28-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Wow I think that is all the old staff which have now departed Habbo apart from little ol' 0rca. You will be missed Emma, one of the great ones. Good luck in your new job!
Cheerio!

Zuth
28-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Bye Redtiz! Good luck in your new job, you are one of the best habbo staff I've known :)

GommeInc
28-05-2011, 05:35 PM
This is a great shame, redtix was one of the only Habbo Staff that had any amount of common sense and dealt with issues people on here had quickly and easily - even when most of the problems were with the moderating department to begin with :P

backinblack130
29-05-2011, 04:21 AM
Awww :( Sad to see you go, I hope you have a great future at your new job! MAKE SURE TO VISIT US :D

e5
29-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Such a shame :( Good luck

dbgtz
29-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Aww damn :/ If this is seen, is the field similar in terms of MMOs? Then I'm sure many people will stalk and go on this MMO.

Jurv
29-05-2011, 07:16 PM
It's a shame you've decided to leave Sulake, best of luck with everything in the future! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!