PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Meadow V6 Layout

Flumples
30-05-2011, 04:12 PM
I posted this over at ClubHabbo the other day but thought I'd share with you guys aswell.

Hi!

Since the start of this year I've slowly been rebuilding Habbo Meadow (some of you might remember it from back in the day) and basically now its finished... but I don't want to open it back up, I just enjoyed making it!! I thought maybe I'd want to open it once everything was completed, but I don't so hey, thought I may as well show you it rather than just letting it go unseen.

So this is what COULD have been Habbo Meadow V6 for anyone thats interested:

http://www.habbomeadow.com/allowed/layout-watermark.png

It's actually all on the HabboMeadow.com (http://www.habbomeadow.com) server atm, all the content and everything (apart from the Habbo related stuff like the guides - I don't know anything about any of that any more!), it's a fully functional Joomla site. I wanted to make new modules down the right hand side eventually so each one sort of had its own theme but still tied in with the meadow theme, e.g. a big microphone incorporated into the 'latest interviews' one, but never got round to that.

From what I've seen Habbo fansites aren't really popular any more so relaunching a site from years and years ago was never really a good idea. It's a shame really! Fansites used to be the best bit about Habbo when I played.

So yeah, just wanted to share rather than it just sitting on my laptop forever. (I'm not giving anyone permission to rip this btw :P)

myke
30-05-2011, 04:19 PM
i actually love that. it's so unique. shame you're not opening!

DeejayMachoo$
30-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Hey Sam,

Really sad to see that your not going any further. I guess It's the old motivation thing. I really enjoyed helping you whilst there was the chance let me know if you change your mind.

Right from when I first saw the "new" Habbo Meadow and I'm guessing everyone who see's the layout through the watermark will see that your designs are always so unique and different but the design standard on Habbo fansites today are far below what they used to be. There all so generic these days. It really would of been great to have a fansite around with it's own little touch. But it was fun while it lasted.

TTYL :)

HotelUser
30-05-2011, 11:06 PM
With a few colour changes I dare say I'd of loved to turn that into a Habbox.com style, I wish you the best of luck selling it :)

Flumples
31-05-2011, 04:30 PM
With a few colour changes I dare say I'd of loved to turn that into a Habbox.com style, I wish you the best of luck selling it :)

I don't think I wanna sell it! I never liked selling stuff I've made, just cos I made it I guess lol. MAD actually asked me to make you a layout back when he was manager years ago and you were still using Joomla, but he caught me just as I was getting bored of Habbo so it never happened. This is the first layout I've made since then too so I guess this is what I would of come up with!

AsFastAsYou
04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
What are you wanting for this?:O ILOVETHIS LAYOUT

Zuth
05-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Its a really nice layout! :) Shame your not opening :( I'd use the site.

Flumples
11-06-2011, 10:06 PM
What are you wanting for this?:O ILOVETHIS LAYOUT
Not selling it, sorry!

Its a really nice layout! :) Shame your not opening :( I'd use the site.
Thanks. Most Habbo fansites all look the same now, especially the .com ones, it's a shame.

Mark
11-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Real shame you're not opening the fansite! It's a fantastic layout and you should be proud of it, I dare say you'd get a decent amount for it.

DPS
12-06-2011, 04:08 PM
I love it!

It's not Habboish and i love it, i hate fansites that go with the really tacky habboish designs.

iLogan
13-06-2011, 12:24 PM
The layout looks real nice!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!