View Full Version : Tinchy Stryder & Dappy - Spaceship

Lamz
25-04-2011, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTV4mr94ijk&feature=player_embedded

it will be UK #1

What do you think???

Conservative,
25-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Omg no you did not -.- I was gunna post this. Yeah I can see it getting no.1 great tune.

Lamz
25-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Omg no you did not -.- I was gunna post this. Yeah I can see it getting no.1 great tune.

lol, robbie i will always post N-Dubz b4 you... I told u the history ;)
Oh yeah... I got my ticket for the 30th of this month :)

matt$
25-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Could do with more bass but its not bad i guess.

Lamz
25-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Could do with more bass but its not bad i guess.

headphones on...beautiful no headphones... i agree

Boot
30-05-2011, 08:12 PM
pretty good song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTV4mr94ijk

Thread merged by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): As both threads contain a fair amount of discussion.

Splintus
30-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Heard this a little while back and I personally love it. I think it's going to be one of the stand out tracks for the summer as it's catchy beats really make the track a stand-out song.

I'm hoping that there going to be performing this at T4 On the Beach in July as they have both been confirmed for it and I would love to see this performed as I can just imagine the crowd going wild. :dance:

Also can't wait for the new Example tune to be out next week named 'Change the Way You Kiss Me'.

Boot
30-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Heard this a little while back and I personally love it. I think it's going to be one of the stand out tracks for the summer as it's catchy beats really make the track a stand-out song.

I'm hoping that there going to be performing this at T4 On the Beach in July as they have both been confirmed for it and I would love to see this performed as I can just imagine the crowd going wild. :dance:

Also can't wait for the new Example tune to be out next week named 'Change the Way You Kiss Me'.

girl in the video is hot lol

ChloeeBALDWIN
30-05-2011, 08:56 PM
I dont think its pretty good .. I think that its amazing ..
I know the lyrics are good
but dappy is so peng ! its unbelievable <3

Judas
30-05-2011, 11:28 PM
brb while i throw up all of my internal organs after listening to that musical abortion.

Ellz
31-05-2011, 03:15 PM
I'm in love with this song atm!

Shar
31-05-2011, 08:43 PM
I think its terrible. I don't like it at all. But the chorus is really catchy..

Cosmic
01-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Normally I quite like music by Tinchy Stryder, but this is a little irritating.

Chris
01-06-2011, 10:56 AM
I didn't like it the first few times I heard it, but it's growing on me. ^_^

Lamz
01-06-2011, 03:43 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=696488&highlight= (Already Made A Thread)

But yeah, good song, I usto think it was the best song ever then it 1st came out but its annoying now cos I have heard it sooo many times

Jodie
04-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Well.. I was sat in my best friend's boyfriends house and this song came on. My sister and my best friends sister started to sing it. I felt right stupid. Everyone in the room knew the song but me. How embarrassing! It was more or less on every channel some time or another. I picked up the lyrics eventually and I wasn't the only one not to know. I learned that my best friend didn't even know the song and only pretended she did to stop feeling stupid.

The song is amazing and I also think Dappy is OOOFFFF with a T on the end.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!