PDA

View Full Version : When is payment taken for Amazon MP3 downloads?

Mikey
30-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Hiya,

I bought the Lady Gaga Born This Way album yesterday morning (12am) and it hasn't taken the payment yet from my debit card. Does anyone know the time period etc?

PS: Sorry if this in the wrong section, I didn't know where to post

Edited by Shar (Forum Moderator):thread moved from "Discuss Anything" as it's better suited here!

Mark
30-05-2011, 08:49 PM
I can't really say much as I don't have any statements to hand, they're all shredded once I read them lol. I would probably guess a day or two, maybe best idea to look around their help page?

AgnesIO
30-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Would a bank holiday have anything to do with it?

Mikey
30-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Would a bank holiday have anything to do with it?

I forgot that it was a bank holiday due to being on exam leave, yeah I think that might be why then.

Recursion
31-05-2011, 06:56 PM
They take it immediately but it wont show up on your statements etc for a couple of days I think.

Mikey
31-05-2011, 07:02 PM
They take it immediately but it wont show up on your statements etc for a couple of days I think.

It's werid because the money still hasn't been taken, so maybe I got it for free?

GommeInc
31-05-2011, 07:33 PM
This :)

You haven't got it for free, the payment should be taken out very soon although you never know :P

lolwut
31-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Agreed; I think iTunes, Amazon Music Store and all the other websites bill you instantly but because of yesterday being a bank holiday and the resulting backlog banks will have to deal with, it probably hasn't disappeared from your account yet. :P

N!ck
01-06-2011, 07:46 AM
It always goes immediately, but just doesn't show for a while sometimes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!