PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Future

RainFall.
17-08-2005, 03:23 PM
The Bristish Habbo Hotel has been around since January 2001, with over 10,000 habbos on at peak time, it has had a massive success. Over the few years, habbo has improved with new features, more public rooms, new clothes, the start of Habbo Club, Hobbas, new habbo staff and much more... When the Bristish Habbo first came out, it didnt have everything they have now. There was not much furni (unthinkable!)... No Habbo Club, NO HOBBAS, Swear words were not bobbad and so much more!

Now what this thread is about is what will happen in a few years, now alot of
people on this forum are aged around 14 - 18 and obviously alot of you have already left habbo. I wonder what will happen in a few years... will habbo still be running?... who knows...

I had a idea of coming back in like 2009 (when im 16) and seeing habbo cars floating around the screen and habbos having goth hair and lightsabers :D
So what do you think will happen in a few years?

Grabbed
17-08-2005, 03:25 PM
I dunno, maybe... but i can tell you one thing that could happen. This thread will be moved to 'anything about habbo' :)

-2K-
17-08-2005, 03:27 PM
*random post* Bad Rep me please.

GaryBest
17-08-2005, 06:14 PM
The Bristish Habbo Hotel has been around since January 2001, with over 10,000 habbos on at peak time, it has had a massive success. Over the few years, habbo has improved with new features, more public rooms, new clothes, the start of Habbo Club, Hobbas, new habbo staff and much more... When the Bristish Habbo first came out, it didnt have everything they have now. There was not much furni (unthinkable!)... No Habbo Club, NO HOBBAS, Swear words were not bobbad and so much more!

Now what this thread is about is what will happen in a few years, now alot of
people on this forum are aged around 14 - 18 and obviously alot of you have already left habbo. I wonder what will happen in a few years... will habbo still be running?... who knows...

I had a idea of coming back in like 2009 (when im 16) and seeing habbo cars floating around the screen and habbos having goth hair and lightsabers :D
So what do you think will happen in a few years?

dude you are one ambitious guy, and i hope dat happens too xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!