PDA

View Full Version : The Final Dragon Challenge

Pigperson
31-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Link: http://www.habbo.com/articles/2456-the-final-dragon-challenge

You have endured with patience and loyalty.. now it's time to test your smarts. Ready for the last leg of the Dragon Quests?
It's time to find our way to the Ancient Book of the Dragons... but to get there, you have to sharpen your wits and walk with caution!
Make it through the final quest, decode the Book of Dragons and enter the poll to receive the very last Dragon Badge and a chance at a Dragon Lamp!
Please note! You'll need the secret code from the second quest in order to finish this challenge. If you didn't already complete it, you can do it now! In CASTLE SCHATTENSTEIN, go through one of the Teles on the upper level to access the previous quest.
THE LAST QUEST STARTS IN CASTLE SCHATTENSTEIN ››
TIPS:
#1 There are 8 different routes to take, they all lead to the Great Castle Hall, if your route gets too crowded, consider going back to try another one!
#2 In the Dragon Library, try walking a few steps before giving your answer!
PRIZES
Worthy Dragon Questers (those that do make it through to the Great Castle Hall), will be awarded the last of the special Dragon Quest badges (see below), the Book of Dragons.
20 lucky Habbos will also receive a surprise rare Dragon Lamp!
And speaking of Dragon Lamps... As promised, the Black Dragon Lamp has been given out to 20 lucky Habbos from the first quest. They are listed below. Congratulations!
Deadline: You have to complete this Quest by June 3rd, 9am EST (that's 6am in Los Angeles, 2pm in London, 9pm in Singapore, and 11pm in Sydney!).

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin, Dragon Readers

Guide to finish the quest:
I'm not sure how the other paths work, so to be safe, go in the 6th tele (counting clockwise). Following this, make your way through the maze and get to the end.
You then teleport to the Dragon Library where you have to answer some questions. These answers are the same for both the libraries.
Alexandria
Gutenberg - You must not be sitting on the gothic throne
Iliad
Leviathan
Papyrus - You must be standing on creaky floors

In the final room with the amazingly designed book, say Diabolus Dracus to teleport. You then go in the tele to reach the final room where you fill in the poll.

I hope this helps :D

Will

Threads merged by Jordesh (Forum Moderator) As they are both identical, though made at the exact same time!

j0rd
31-05-2011, 05:09 PM
You have endured with patience and loyalty.. now it's time to test your smarts. Ready for the last leg of the Dragon Quests?
It's time to find our way to the Ancient Book of the Dragons... but to get there, you have to sharpen your wits and walk with caution!
Make it through the final quest, decode the Book of Dragons and enter the poll to receive the very last Dragon Badge and a chance at a Dragon Lamp!
Please note! You'll need the secret code from the second quest in order to finish this challenge. If you didn't already complete it, you can do it now! In CASTLE SCHATTENSTEIN, go through one of the Teles on the upper level to access the previous quest.
THE LAST QUEST STARTS IN CASTLE SCHATTENSTEIN ››
TIPS:
#1 There are 8 different routes to take, they all lead to the Great Castle Hall, if your route gets too crowded, consider going back to try another one!
#2 In the Dragon Library, try walking a few steps before giving your answer!
PRIZES
Worthy Dragon Questers (those that do make it through to the Great Castle Hall), will be awarded the last of the special Dragon Quest badges (see below), the Book of Dragons.
20 lucky Habbos will also receive a surprise rare Dragon Lamp!
And speaking of Dragon Lamps... As promised, the Black Dragon Lamp has been given out to 20 lucky Habbos from the first quest. They are listed below. Congratulations!
Deadline: You have to complete this Quest by June 3rd, 9am EST (that's 6am in Los Angeles, 2pm in London, 9pm in Singapore, and 11pm in Sydney!).

Article: http://www.habbo.com/articles/2456-the-final-dragon-challenge

Guide/Walk-through: Go through the first tele,
In the second room you must use the blocks to club over the barrier (go for the 2 blocks high)
In the third room you must make your way across the bridge!
- enter the word alexandrea
- then enter the word gutenberg
- then enter the word iliad
- then enter the word leviathan
- then enter the word papyrus

go through the tele and enter the work diabolus dracus

go through the tele wait for poll and youve done it!

B4dge Walk-through: http://www.habbo.com/groups/B4dge/discussions/1036978/id

Paige.
31-05-2011, 05:15 PM
THANKS WILL :D

Samantha
31-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks for that Will!

Prudesh
31-05-2011, 05:22 PM

Triz
31-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Many thanks mate.. Though I'll have to do this quest when I get back from work!

Pigperson
31-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Lol, I posted like a few seconds before and I know that for a fact cos Jord's thread was on the latest post thingy :D

I completed the quest in like 10 minutes, it shouldn't take that long :D

Will

Jordan
31-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Thanks both of you, I will do this later!

Boot
31-05-2011, 06:07 PM
maze is hard but you get there in the end, once you've got past the maze it's easy from that point

TonyBest
31-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Only took me a few attempts at the maze part, but then i searched here for the guide and good thing it was here

Boot
31-05-2011, 09:58 PM
this may help you if you can't do the maze

first screenie, part 1 of the maze
note this is in italian as someone had taken a screenie of how to do it from the italian hotel

http://i56.tinypic.com/280nmdd.png
the blue dots mean where you should click.

part 2 of the maze:
http://i51.tinypic.com/312b8fn.png

i hope this helps!

Threads merged by Jordesh (Forum Moderator) As they are based on the same topic

Mr-Trainor
31-05-2011, 10:14 PM
I'll give this a go tomorrow, thanks for the walk-throughs :).

Nick
31-05-2011, 10:21 PM
ooo thanks for the screenies :D

Jordan
31-05-2011, 10:23 PM
This took me FOREVER, but i've done it now<3

Triz
31-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Damn this quest was bloody well made!

TonyBest
31-05-2011, 11:15 PM
This is by far the best quest for a badge ever. I took a different route than shown in the two screenshots above

JerseySafety
01-06-2011, 12:25 AM
thanks for this! :)

Mr-Trainor
01-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Just completed this, and the quest overall was quite good in terms of the rooms used :D.

Nick
01-06-2011, 11:10 AM
omg, Still going ....... la la

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!