PDA

View Full Version : [TV] BGT Semi-finals 2

MizzBex
31-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Which two acts do you think will get through to the final?
Here is a list of tonights acts:

Enchantment (circus dancers)
Up and Over it (hand clappers/dancers)
Two and a Half Men (dancers)
New Bounce (boy band)
Jean Martyn (organist)
David and Karen (magician)
Lorna Bliss (britney spears impersonator)
Herbie Armstrong (singer and guitarist)

I'm liking two and a half men. :)

Judas
31-05-2011, 07:08 PM
that britney girl is terrible

though i spose she's good as an impressionist, she's just about a crap singer as britney

MizzBex
31-05-2011, 07:19 PM
i know what you mean! she can't sing a note in tune!
x

sammy
31-05-2011, 07:30 PM
I really really don't understand the appeal to New Bounce, they can't sing whatsoever, didn't really deserve to get to the semi final imo! The Britney impersonator was terrible, god knows how she got in over that dancer who they had to turn down in bootcamp or whatever it's called. Jean is amazing though, she really goes for it! Favourite so far :).

Arron
31-05-2011, 08:20 PM
I really really don't understand the appeal to New Bounce, they can't sing whatsoever, didn't really deserve to get to the semi final imo! The Britney impersonator was terrible, god knows how she got in over that dancer who they had to turn down in bootcamp or whatever it's called. Jean is amazing though, she really goes for it! Favourite so far :).

They clearly can sing. There was one moment where they were out of tune but as Simon said it's live TV, it's bound to happen. They are likeable and I think they can benefit from this competition providing they make it to the final, which I'm sure they will.

Rixion
31-05-2011, 08:28 PM
karen and david :D

Arron
31-05-2011, 08:34 PM
I voted for Jean Martyn and One Bounce (in this poll). I'm routing for them two now :)

Red
31-05-2011, 08:41 PM
amanda in shrek production? WHAT

and i think its like enchanted, the boyband, and jean

sammy
31-05-2011, 08:52 PM
They clearly can sing. There was one moment where they were out of tune but as Simon said it's live TV, it's bound to happen. They are likeable and I think they can benefit from this competition providing they make it to the final, which I'm sure they will.

Well they're definitely nothing like JLS (as Amanda said) or anything like that, they're alright but nothing special and definitely not the most talented act in Britain.

The whole show was pretty poor tonight imo but Karen & David were probably the best, Jean and the hand people would probably be my second, although I think it'll probably be the boyband and Karen & David in the final. :P

Jessie
31-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I loved Jean so much. I mean she's talented and she has a great personality, I couldn't help but smile during her performace! My favourite act and I can't wait to see her in the final!

MizzBex
31-05-2011, 09:38 PM
I think Karen and David should've gone through :@ Jeans smile is kind of getting on my nerves
lol x

Lost_Addict
31-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Well so far we have 2 child singers and 2 pianists. This shows shaping up for some serious diversification *sarcasm* XD

Judas
31-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Well so far we have 2 child singers and 2 pianists. This shows shaping up for some serious diversification *sarcasm* XD

LOL never realised, that's hilarious.

DPS
01-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Last night was crap lol like wow why did i even watch it...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!