PDA

View Full Version : Questions. A little lost.

Hiccupmax
01-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi everyone,

Not sure anyone here would remember me. It has been years.

So I'm guessing you get a lot of these posts , where people have returned and are a bit lost. I did have a look around and saw about the merge.

I had a UK account, Hiccupmax - I spent a lot of money on this account, and it was like my pride and joy of the Habbo World anyway.

So I log on, but I can only access my US account that I made to speak to people across the pond.

Is my UK account gone now? Because that would be really awful.

What actually happened?

Hiccupmax

Jordan
01-06-2011, 06:13 PM
After having a look, I can only find this account http://www.habbo.com/home/Hiccupmax%24

Obviously the over one I found was Hiccupmax: - Which I'm guessing is the account you can get.

Was your account made in 2005?
When was the last time you logged on?
Did you merge your account at all?

Hiccupmax
01-06-2011, 06:24 PM
My account was made before 2005 I believe.
My last login was in 2009.

I have no idea what merging is or was , so no I didn't.

I hope this helps, I sent a request for help thingy off so we'll have to see I suppose. I still remember a lot of old details.

Jordan
01-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Well if you didn't merge your account, then it's a bit late. Habbo disabled the merge option a couple of months back, meaning any accounts that were not merged into the Habbo.com hotel were then unable to get hold of. When I searched your named, it didn't show up, giving me the idea that Habbo may of deleted your account for being inactive.

If they hadn't of deleted it I would of given it a shot of attempting to getting it back, but it does look like they have. The account name hasn't been taken, so if you want to start afresh, make it again!

Hiccupmax
01-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Thats a harsh reality, but it's fact so I guess I can't do anything.
I'll see what they say about my ticket, thank you Jordan for your help.
:)

---------- Post added 01-06-2011 at 07:56 PM ----------

I have remade Hiccupmax, if anyone wants to be my friend I promise I'll pop on at least once more before disappearing for years again. :)

-Danube-
03-06-2011, 09:51 AM
I think it's terrible that Habbo turned off the merge process, it's so unfair. I would have been so annoyed if i came back after leaving and my account was gone forever :(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!