PDA

View Full Version : The Habbo Heat Wave

Jordan
03-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Have you got what it takes to be sizzling on the beach?
Whether the summer heat is causing your perfectly gelled hair to melt, or winter is forcing you to cover your sculptured biceps, we’re preparing to fist pump all the way to the beach... guido style ;)
Over the next few weeks the Hotel will be rocked harder than The Situation's abs with beach-themed activities and fun in the sun!
Break out your best Snooki attitude, warm up the Hot Tub and prove you're the hottest Habbo on the beach.
So what’s up first?

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GTL!
Everyone knows the secret to looking good is GTL (Gym, Tan, Laundry). Luckily, the Hotel Shop has been stocked with everything you need to look your best.
GYM - Stay buff with top-of-the-line Sport Furni.
TAN - Hit the shores with Big Wave beach items.
LAUNDRY - Hmmm this was a tough one. How about we throw in a Hot Tub, Jacuzzi and some furry leopard print walls and call it even?

Visit the Hotel Shop to see what's on offer >> (http://www.habbo.com/client)

SHOW US YOUR BEACH!
Tag your room with "beach" to move it into the new Navigator floor. If your room is too hot to handle, you might just find yourself featured in Staff Picks and on our Facebook page!
(https://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=183096284873)
HOW MANY HABBOS IN THE HOT TUB?
See if you can squeeze in and receive a Hot Tub Badge! Competition details this way >> (http://www.habbo.com/articles/2458-how-many-habbos-in-the-hot-tub)

Enjoy the sun, sand and surf Habbos! And stay tuned, there's loads more coming your way!

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2452-the-habbo-heat-wave

Interesting, I thought stuff like the beach furni was already in the catalog?

orientalframe?
03-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Exactly what I thought.. I think it's just the exact same as last year or whenever it was.

Ajthedragon
03-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Everything was pretty much already in the catalogue? They need to remove some imo.

Pigperson
03-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Nothing special, they are just renaming or re-releasing the crap furni :L

Will

geo
03-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Well this seems like a fail lmao ;s

-Danube-
03-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Wow great effort there Habbo...

Hate how they are calling the Catalog the Hotel Shop now.....

I Suppose they don't have enough time to design new furni because they are working so hard ruining the hotel with silly updates.

geo
03-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Wow great effort there Habbo...

Hate how they are calling the Catalog the Hotel Shop now.....

I Suppose they don't have enough time to design new furni because they are working so hard ruining the hotel with silly updates.

They better bring out some good furni ;l

I'm sure everyone on Habbo would prefer new furni rather than crappy updates, I wonder when they will realise that.

-Danube-
03-06-2011, 12:52 PM
They better bring out some good furni ;l

I'm sure everyone on Habbo would prefer new furni rather than crappy updates, I wonder when they will realise that.

They'll release some new furni once they have changed the font and moved all the navs bars around a little bit more.

Triz
03-06-2011, 01:21 PM
They haven't changed the way our messages in a room are displayed in a while! Perhaps that is next, maybe they will make it go left instead of up, or perhaps go down... Or maybe they'll decide that text is not needed and will simply banish it.

NONO, I got it! They will remove text and then add it to the "Hotel Shop" and you have to buy a days worth of text in order to speak.
and don't get me started on the console.

Mathew
03-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Wow chill out people. The game is so much easier for new members and that is exactly the target audience for Habbo as they are the future of the game. It's nothing more than a straw man to suggest the game is suddenly ****e because of a few toolbar changes... :rolleyes:..

Triz
03-06-2011, 05:09 PM
That said.. We joined when it "wasn't" user friendly.. We figured it out just fine
They say as each generation moves on, they get smarter, if this is true, then these updates are indeed pointless :)

Mathew
03-06-2011, 05:11 PM
To be fair, I think they're gonna end up plugging it to preteens shortly, rather than aiming it just at teenagers. The text is much more child-like and everything is bigger, simpler and uses more primary colours.

Habbo will not progress by keeping the same old systems that we had in 2005. As good as it was and as much as we're all used to it; we have grown up. Habbo must develop and keep with the times.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!