PDA

View Full Version : Lovesick.

PaulMacC
03-06-2011, 07:05 PM
It's not that I actually miss my ex-girlfriend. It's just I miss someone being there physically and mentally for me. How do I beat this feeling?

---------- Post added 03-06-2011 at 08:06 PM ----------

P.S - Getting a new girlfriend right now would be pointless as I may be going to University in September/October.

Nemo
03-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Man the **** up. You aint some pathetic needy guy. You still have friends, you still have family to talk to about your problems. You dont NEED a girlfriend. Jesus paul this is getting bad.

PaulMacC
03-06-2011, 07:13 PM
It is. I don't really think about it until I am alone. I am usually out a good 8-9 hours a day with friends though and I've told them and I know there will be other girls in my life but I just can't drill it into my head D:

Nemo
03-06-2011, 07:17 PM
It is. I don't really think about it until I am alone. I am usually out a good 8-9 hours a day with friends though and I've told them and I know there will be other girls in my life but I just can't drill it into my head D:
Well you're gonna have to. Especially with uni coming up, just like punch yourself in the face every time you think about her or something. Time helps, but just not giving a **** sure does help even more.

Like literally, dont give a ****.

wixard
03-06-2011, 07:20 PM
it's your first girlfriend right? im more confused that you miss the idea rather than her bur yeah
you'll get over it when you realise how fun it is being single

PaulMacC
03-06-2011, 07:21 PM
it's your first girlfriend right? im more confused that you miss the idea rather than her bur yeah
you'll get over it when you realise how fun it is being single
Nah, longest one. I had 2 previous girlfriends who I dated for 2-3 months about a year before her.

Kecio$
03-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Once you get to University you will soon forget about her, and you'll look back and realize how stupid you were for feeling the way you do!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!