PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this will ever get unbanned?

DeejayMachoo$
04-06-2011, 07:24 AM
http://votexweb.com/85f865a7.png

Got banned for the Barb Assault Item dupe back in 2007 account's value was about 5b back in the day but it has a fair few rare's that have risen in price, It has about 100M worth blood and death runes and about 20k glory's

Over bugs done on the account were;

- Risk less pking
- Risk less staking

It's been almost 4 years and I know jagex give appeals every so often and has a forum review thread but I've never been around to post when it's open or allows bug abuse.

Anyway every 6 months or so I login to the appeal bans + mutes and there's normally another chance to appeal but i'm not sure if im just wasting my time what do people think?

Matt

Edited by Oleh (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not create multiple threads, thanks.

Rashelly
04-06-2011, 08:29 AM
Probably not.

Matthew
04-06-2011, 08:33 AM
I'm not too knowledgeable on ban appeals and stuff, but I doubt that they would unban you, sorry!

You were banned for a major bug abuse. Sounds like they think it's very serious, which makes me doubt that you'll get your account back.

Thomas
04-06-2011, 09:07 AM
I'm not too knowledgeable on ban appeals and stuff, but I doubt that they would unban you, sorry!

You were banned for a major bug abuse. Sounds like they think it's very serious, which makes me doubt that you'll get your account back.
Just about to say that then i saw your post.
If it was a minor you would but i'd give up since its a major :P

Aidenn
04-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Jagex never rarely undo Permanent Bans, if you ever gain a perm ban, you can consider your account doomed.

However recent rumours now have it that you can actually buy your account back, off runescape;

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/bans_and_mutes

Banned Account Reinstatement
If Jagex bans any account as a result of your breach of the Rules of RuneScape and you have exhausted the Offence Appeals Process, Jagex may, in its absolute discretion, give you an opportunity to make a fixed payment to reinstate the account.
Any membership credit that is associated with an account cannot be used to pay for such reinstatement. Please note that throughout the period during which the account was banned, any membership credit will continue to expire.
Jagex is not obliged to reinstate any accounts. You are not obliged to exercise the option to reinstate your account. If you are offered the opportunity, it is entirely up to you whether you make any such payment to reinstate an account.
Any gains or advantages that Jagex considers were made as a result of using macros shall be removed from your account. You accept that the account will be returned to you, adjusted by Jagex to take account of the cheating offence, and no discussion will be entered into regarding the status of a returned account.

The price to buy back a banned account is $22.50 USD.
If you didnt bot you should gain all your stats back but with a major rollback on items.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?250,251,3,62411000

Kyle
04-06-2011, 01:38 PM
All your items will be rolled back to 1 but you have a good enough chance with Banned Account Reinstatement

IceNineKills
08-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Welcome back, Mat. I'm still too waiting for an account of mine to be unbanned that was banned almost 2 years ago.

:.justben.:
16-06-2011, 10:01 PM
probaly not and i wish i was playing when the dupe glitch was there :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!