PDA

View Full Version : What annoys me the most..

RainFall.
17-08-2005, 06:36 PM
You step into the newsie box and there are load of gold HC'S.. I hate how they act.. Speaking in say and with their full stops at the end..

Ok here is a little story about what happened

A few weeks back I was strolling into the newsie box.. I said
" Heya everyone :D "
Then they all start going because I did not buy HC at the time
" Oh great. It's a noob. ".... " All go to my room, this freak is absolutley dispicable."
I was like WTH lol

Do you hate any people like that?

zak-x
17-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Yes i speak like that called "formal" or you can correct me by using a other word, but i dont act like them and i do not call people noobs.

The Professor
Sorry im too tired to take this in. Whats the newsie box?

alex126
You step into the newsie box and there are load of gold HC'S.. I hate how they act.. Speaking in say and with their full stops at the end..

" Oh great. It's a noob. ".... " All go to my room, this freak is absolutley dispicable."
I was like WTH lol

ye what they said was true , you are a n000b , who posts in the wrong forum

And is it me or is habbox not getting moderated??

The Professor
17-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Yes i speak like that called "formal" or you can correct me by using a other word, but i dont act like them and i do not call people noobs.

I agree. Noob is a replacement/abreviation for newbie, meaning someone is new to the hote. How can someone be a noob if they are gold HC?

ye what they said was true , you are a n000b , who posts in the wrong forum

And is it me or is habbox not getting moderated??

Yes i was thinking that. Why isnt this lewiz guy banned for spamming?

zak-x
17-08-2005, 06:40 PM
I agree. Noob is a replacement/abreviation for newbie, meaning someone is new to the hote. How can someone be a noob if they are gold HC?

yes i agree also, people use noob as another meaning eg: noob as in stupid,dumb, etc etc

The Professor
17-08-2005, 06:42 PM
yes i agree also, people use noob as another meaning eg: noob as in stupid,dumb, etc etc

And people who do that deserve to be under a bus, because its an offense to real noobs.

Kalpo
17-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Snotty nosed Gits.

howdy
17-08-2005, 06:50 PM
You are complaining because people use full stops when on Habbo?
Geez, you need to go to school more!

stephen-
17-08-2005, 06:56 PM
I write with punctuation but don't call people n00b's. I am not one of those people ^_^

And not all golden HC are stuck up. I'm not

SHlP
17-08-2005, 07:01 PM
I write with punctuation but don't call people n00b's. I am not one of those people ^_^

And not all golden HC are stuck up. I'm not

No-One Said that All Gold hc's Are stuck up.

Aries
17-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Well, they sound stuck up, very stuck up and trying to impress their fellow friends. I speak with full punctuation and grammar; to look good? No... Just because i can type quicker like this than typing like most of HabboHotel do.

Just ignore them, everyone has their own type of speech. In my eyes, I would prefer if people spoke with full punctuation because it's more 'Professional', but as this is a 'Game' It's not really needed.

I find that the people that take the time to do their typing are either 2 things; natural or impressors. One of the 2, it doesn't matter. Ignoring is the key. ^_^

GommeInc
17-08-2005, 10:35 PM

I was like WTH lol

Then you say "Oh, so I am not allowed to shuve whatever it is up your back end any further then?" and see how they react ;)

HolyWar
17-08-2005, 10:40 PM
I find that the people that take the time to do their typing are either 2 things; natural or impressors. One of the 2, it doesn't matter. Ignoring is the key. ^_^

I can agree with that, and although I try to be punctual for many reasons the main reason you should is so that you make a habit of it for when you're in the real world.

GaryBest
17-08-2005, 11:30 PM

I was like WTH lol

perhaps it may be annoying, but thats how the posh act goes for some others but not everyone ;D

olympic-games
18-08-2005, 05:28 AM
Spark don`t worry about it.
Their Just people Like you and Me who feel because they belong to a well knowen faction (Newasbox) that there right and whoever you are and what you do doesnt compare to their standards.

Aren`t helpdesk etc.. about being social and Kind to everyone? Hmm Maybe not

MissBehaved
18-08-2005, 06:09 AM
Aries, I very good point made. Perfectly put. For that I reward you with +rep. :D I also am yet another person that speaks with full punctuation and grammar. I can see where Spark is coming from. This is rude behaviour for a first impression of a habbo. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY - DON'T SPEAK A WORD ! :)

olympic-games
18-08-2005, 06:22 AM
That`s People`s problems though ,their fighting for Popularity and they think big Mushy words Make them Look amazing and Tough.

In reality Its who you are inside that Makes you, and not what you are/Look like outside

xxMATTGxx
18-08-2005, 07:00 AM
well im Gold Hc and i dont do that i say Hi to everyone :-)

Jashmine
18-08-2005, 07:14 AM
There's nothing wrong with typing correctly >_>
But using words like dispicable is actually pretty funny ;P
There are a lot of losers around =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!