PDA

View Full Version : BGT Finale

Lost_Addict
04-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Might aswell make this thread.

I got pissed of with simon this show as he seemed to have a negative comment to all the big threats to the 2 young singers. There was need to rip in to Razzy about the ending, He was told to evolve his show and thats what he did. and he purposley picked up on Jai McDowells few rough notes yet said New bounce was perfect.. Ball ****... See what i did there?

Secondly theres been all that news about the young singer being orchestrated by Simon. But i think New Bounce have been created for these reasons.

1. How often do you get a group of best friends ranging from 12 - 16
2. Of these friends they all are the same ethnicity
3. and finally, all of said friends have amazing voices

When have you ever found 4 best freinds ranging from Year 7 to first year college students, All the same ethnicity and magically they can all sing?

IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP!!!!

Rant over.

I hope Either Razzy, Jai Or Paul win as i believe they have the most TALENT as it is a TALENT show ;)

simplymagic
04-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Hate bounce so much. They think they are jackson 5 when they are crap and they look no bigger than 8 at max. Jean to win for a mad laugh. Lee is brillant but tonight's wasn't really good of his :(

Red
04-06-2011, 08:14 PM
na New Bounce ain't even that good lol but I agree Razzy was really good. Didn't agree with Simon at all!

dbgtz
04-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Maybe simon started the initial rumour of syco being with that guy already hmm?

Anyway I didn't see the first few acts (from dr who). I thought new bounce werent great at all, never liked them. If they win I will complain as so many others deserve it.

simplymagic
04-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Hate all the people in the top 3!

lawrawrrr
04-06-2011, 08:56 PM
YES I LOVE HIM SO GLAD HE WON CAN I MARRY HIM PLEASE I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM OMDZ

Phil
04-06-2011, 08:57 PM
................................ Jai is a silly name.

Don't mind him winning but I wanna steal Ronan and raise him as my own!

dbgtz
04-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Hate all the people in the top 3!

Same, I don't mind the guy who won but I don't think he should have one. Razy!

Phil
04-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Sure lads, this is well fixed. All the boyos playing the violins and chilling in the boxes were all ready to come on!

MizzBex
04-06-2011, 09:04 PM
I though Jai was really good and deserved to win! :) I also liked Ronan but I hated Just Bounce - I don't know why the judges like them cos they were rubbish (and what a stupid name!) Anyways, I enjoyed this years contest - the judges were really funny and so was some of the talent!
x

Phil
04-06-2011, 09:12 PM
I thought New Bounce were adorable. The semi-final they annoyed me because one of them was really flat! They were far better tonight, I think they deserve their place.

I can't believe James came EIGHTH!!

Lost_Addict
04-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Jai won **** yeh!!!!

Sorry i just loved his version of bring me to life. He deserved it.

I equally loved Razzy and am dissapointed he didnt come in the top 3

Cosmic
04-06-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm quite glad Jai won - he certainly deserved it imo.

Catzsy
05-06-2011, 10:19 AM
I thought New Bounce were adorable. The semi-final they annoyed me because one of them was really flat! They were far better tonight, I think they deserve their place.

I can't believe James came EIGHTH!!

I'm quite glad Jai won - he certainly deserved it imo.

I too was very disappointed that James came eighth. I do think he has a bright future in front of him.
Jai was a worthy winner - one of about four that could have this year I thought.

Chris
05-06-2011, 01:27 PM
I was surprised Ronan didn't win it, but I'm glad he didn't.

N!ck
05-06-2011, 02:08 PM
I was hoping for Steven Hall :(.

redtom
05-06-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm don't get it, every year simon has put in acts, every year we found out about it, every year people are still shocked by this.

Lost_Addict
05-06-2011, 02:51 PM
It's to create attention to the show ^^ He most likley sets up the rumour to attract more viewers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!