PDA

View Full Version : Selling my minecraft account

Marbian
05-06-2011, 01:19 PM
I bought minecraft awhile ago and I've never played it LOL. So if anyone wants to buy it, make a offer. Accepting runescape money too!

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Online Games", as it is better suited here!

Paracme
05-06-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm interested. I sent you a friend request on le Habbo.

Marbian
05-06-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm in your room.

Marbian
05-06-2011, 01:42 PM
This user has gone blank :L if anyone else is interested, PM me.

Trinity
05-06-2011, 03:54 PM
I bought minecraft awhile ago and I've never played it LOL. So if anyone wants to buy it, make a offer. Accepting runescape money too!

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Online Games", as it is better suited here!

Try playing it first, I've never heard of anyone that played it and didn't get addicted to it. If you join the server that most of us here use, mc.gamebit.me, I'll even help you out :)

Marbian
05-06-2011, 06:49 PM
I tried going on servers, but when you can't make stuff because you don't have friends with servers that will trust you, gets a bit :L boring. and i tried going on mc.gamebit.me and it says bad logn

xxMATTGxx
05-06-2011, 07:51 PM
I tried going on servers, but when you can't make stuff because you don't have friends with servers that will trust you, gets a bit :L boring. and i tried going on mc.gamebit.me and it says bad logn

You should try mc.gamebit.me again, there was a problem with the server but it should be back up and running now.

Recursion
05-06-2011, 09:51 PM

Bad login is generally a minecraft.net issue

Firehorse
05-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Do NOT buy any minecraft accounts from other people. Minecraft accounts cannot be traded. He could do a password reset as soon as you do the trade, you cannot change the email.

Marbian
06-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Do NOT buy any minecraft accounts from other people. Minecraft accounts cannot be traded. He could do a password reset as soon as you do the trade, you cannot change the email.

*Removed*

still selling. have no reason to take back... never used it. i'd give it free if i knew i couldnt get anythin out of it. but i can.

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!