PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Moderation on the up?

Floreat
05-06-2011, 03:23 PM
I read Varnius' thread about the MOD coming into his room and I thought it would be interesting to see whether Moderation is any better. I was in a maze and there were a couple of blockers. Reported them both - they both disappeared a few seconds later. Just after, I got the message saying it had been dealt with. I was very surprised.

Also today, I have witnessed two episodes of scripting and users posting links to their script websites. I reported them and they were banned seconds after. I know this because their pages were not hidden before but straight after they were. I also got a very friendly, reassuring response that I can be certain was not automated.

So what do you think? Do you think it's getting any better? I am only one person on the vast website so it would be interesting to see what you think and if you had any recent experiences like this.

Jordan
05-06-2011, 03:35 PM
It's been fine with me for ages. As long as you report something worth being reported you should get it sorted. I know if someone advertises wrong sites or is excessively rude or inappropriate, ill report them and they will be gone. They've been like this for me for a long time. Though they need to stop banning you from the CFH for stupid things :@

scott
05-06-2011, 03:41 PM
It's been fine with me for ages. As long as you report something worth being reported you should get it sorted. I know if someone advertises wrong sites or is excessively rude or inappropriate, ill report them and they will be gone. They've been like this for me for a long time. Though they need to stop banning you from the CFH for stupid things :@

Yeah, they always seem to ban me from the CFH after using it twice for 2 different things and they told me to 'stop spamming'

Red
05-06-2011, 04:07 PM
well they never help me. they just say read the faq lmao.
but i think the help tool is wayyy better now.

Aaron
06-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Something is being done with the moderation team,

As you've read the I posted about the MOD being in my room, I've been experiencing my room getting mass kicks and now my pets are getting mass scratched.. They do seem to be helping out a little bit more.

I also saw a MOD in one of those " Fill the hot tub " room. A few weeks ago, that Habbo Research lab was asking for suggestions and we had said " Sort out the moderation team " and gave some examples on how to improve them, so perhaps they are beginning to listen us.

AgnesIO
06-06-2011, 04:24 PM
To be honest, I do think the majority of moaning about moderators is just people jumping on the band wagon.

Whenever I reported people over the two weeks on habbo for attempting to hack, blocking etc they were banned within two minutes. I think that is bloody good.

Sure they don't ban for scamming, but then you do things at your own risk and it is quite difficult for them to PROVE you have been scammed - but in general they do a great job, of which I don't think any of us give them enough credit for.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!