PDA

View Full Version : i need someone to make me a habbo radio station website

Angel1303
05-06-2011, 05:15 PM
hi i would like someone to make me a habboradio station it called cryhabbo and i am willing let you be owner and you get all the credit to my radio i jus need these things

Home
Meet our team
Job openings
and Contact us
down the side of the design

like i said i need someone to do a layout for me on my habbo radio station so pl2 feel free to comment

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Graphics Discussion, Help and Requests", as it is better suited here!

Adam416
05-06-2011, 05:52 PM
inbox me ur msn i can help you

ItzJordan!
05-06-2011, 06:47 PM
I can design a fairly decent layout but I cannot code.

Accipiter
05-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Feel it would be a waste of time, seeing as you don't even have an attractive domain, who the **** wants to cry habbo?

Don't waste your money on the site until you have a layout atleast sketched, a domain that is considered attractive, and a game plan.

Kasabian
05-06-2011, 09:08 PM
I've got an old layout made and coded - but I'd need payment - I have no interest in co-owning.

Angel1303
05-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Feel it would be a waste of time, seeing as you don't even have an attractive domain, who the **** wants to cry habbo?

Don't waste your money on the site until you have a layout atleast sketched, a domain that is considered attractive, and a game plan.

how did you know i got a hosting site called cry habbo

David
05-06-2011, 10:13 PM

You stated above..

hi i would like someone to make me a habboradio station it called cryhabbo and i am willing let you be owner and you get all the credit to my radio i jus need these things

Samantha
05-06-2011, 10:15 PM

it called cryhabbo

I can't do layouts, sorry!

Calvin
06-06-2011, 05:38 PM
You shouldn't start a fansite for three reasons.

1) You don't know much about coding or designing so you will be relying on other people to do everything for you while you sit back and watch which wouldn't last very long would it?

2) Save your time and money! Habbo fansites are nothing but a big waste of time, especially creating a brand new one. Habbo doesn't like to bother with fansites anymore so you would receive no support. Spend your money on something better that you will find useful, please.

3) I don't think you have good planning skills which are required in making a website, just not a fansite. An example of this is the fansite name, CryHabbo.. I mean fair enough you've managed to find a word that goes infront of Habbo but you need to be realistic and unique, you don't cry Habbo.

Quit the fansite idea, learn how to code and design, then make a better website that isn't a waste of time.

Angel1303
07-06-2011, 09:54 AM
can the staff close this thread before it gets out of control

lRhyss
07-06-2011, 10:53 AM
I'll design and code for £10...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!