PDA

View Full Version : Relax! - Ends 16th June

Mr-Trainor
05-06-2011, 05:31 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=R E L A X&style=34

Unfortunately for me, I have examinations until the end of June, and I know that I'm not the only one. Fortunately however, I'll have two months between when they finish and when I begin college. That's two months to do.. just about anything! For this competition, tell me how you'd prefer to relax. It could be something you do for 5 minutes, something you do for a month, or something you've never done before. The entry which seems the most relaxing will win, good luck :).

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Pigperson
11-06-2011, 08:57 PM
To relax, I tune into Habboxlive for music, enter Habbox Competitions for entertainment, I read Habbox homepage for news and articles, I visit the forum to have a little discussion about things, I look at Habbox for the rare values checking what's up in the world of Habbo and then I would go on Habbo and play Habbox Events and go to the Help Desk for a quick chat.

Ofc, after this I get my Fried Chicken and sit in my armchair and watch TV LOL

Will

David
11-06-2011, 09:28 PM
I like to spend time with my girlfriend or my family. Just hang with them for a while, forget about the world. They're all that’s important to me.

Cyberkid15
12-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Sit on my chair relax, put on HabboxLive open up the competition forum, keep facebook on the side, open up Habbo and search for rooms!

Katiieee
12-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Sit on my chair put my feet up and relaxx.....

HollieAshworth.
12-06-2011, 03:05 PM
sitting down on a massage chair, with a cup of warm hot chocolate, wearing sheep slippers sitting by the pool ahhh relaxing!

Leanneeexo
12-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Aromatherapy & a hot chocolate ;]

:Usher:TheHabbo
12-06-2011, 08:59 PM
I would like to spend my time getting a person to massage my back while somebody massages my feet and drinking some hot chocolate so i wont fell stressed. AWW ye thats the life!

JerseySafety
12-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Go for a swim or have some drinks at the beach ;)

Jordan:A
13-06-2011, 02:40 AM
I sleep

Sloths
14-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Stick on habboxlive and scroll scroll scroll through my tumblr dashboard ;) little geek me, oh and eat chocolate!!

=Havoction=
14-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Lets do a healthy and relaxing way,lay on you're bed put you're favorite smoothy beside you(make sure there is a flat surface for you're smoothy to lay without spilling) and have a long straw to bend it and slurp it while you are laying on you're bed and put 2 circle piece of cucumber(cold ones) and put on you're eyes,PLUS PLUS open habboxlive.com..Just close you're eyes,slurp ur smoothy and enjoy the radio ;D Relaxing way guys ;D

Mark
14-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Sit down and listen to music

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!