PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Mobile

MancunianMacca
05-06-2011, 06:02 PM
Just Thought Id Design A Mobile Website (Non functional)
I Would Make It Functional But Have Not Got A Great Knowledge Of Mobile Design And Coding And Am Only On Basic Level.
So Please Tell Me What You Think
(Dont Know If This Is In The Right Section Or Not!:))

So Here It Is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiO3ZhUt4VM

AgnesIO
05-06-2011, 06:06 PM
I don't get it? Have you actually coded anything here?

MancunianMacca
05-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Well Yes I Have Coded All The Layout (images, links, text) But What I Mean I Will Not Continue This Further As I Wouldn't Know where to begin adding the forums.

AgnesIO
05-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Well Yes I Have Coded All The Layout (images, links, text) But What I Mean I Will Not Continue This Further As I Wouldn't Know where to begin adding the forums.

Isn't it just a video? :P

Also, Habbox has a mobile forum :)

MancunianMacca
05-06-2011, 06:21 PM
No I Created It On Dreamweaver And Exported To Device Central Then Recorded Screen And Do They? could I Have A Link?

AgnesIO
05-06-2011, 06:24 PM
No I Created It On Dreamweaver And Exported To Device Central Then Recorded Screen And Do They? could I Have A Link?

When you are on mobile, simply log in to your user CP and there is an option (I believe it is in general settings) when you can turn on automatic mobile device recognition.

To view it on the forum scroll to the bottom, and there is a drop down menu of all the different skins at habbox. Select 'Mobile Skin' to view it :)

MancunianMacca
05-06-2011, 06:27 PM
When you are on mobile, simply log in to your user CP and there is an option (I believe it is in general settings) when you can turn on automatic mobile device recognition.)

ThankYou

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!