PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] new hacking [Important]

jakey,,
05-06-2011, 09:54 PM
there is a new method for clickjacking, so beware i've only just realised this as my friend experienced it if you been a victim of it already PM me and i can give you a tutorial i made how to fix it, if there's still a problem with removing the email.

So Click Jacking has returned, do NOT go on any external links or links your friend gives you unless they're official fan sites or known to be trusted such as facebook.com, you may go on it if you like to see the site but if you click the site webpage it will add an email on your secondary emails and he can make it primary and reset pw ect and steal your account and your furniture. Please be careful everyone as no-one's realised it yet.

Regards,
BelieveMeSafety/Jakey

Moved by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) from 'Habbo News & Rumours'.

Kasabian
05-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Clickjacking has been around on habbo for quiet a while - although I believe sulake have patched it.

To give a brief summary, when someone sends you to jdksgld.tk or whatever, there will be a "click here to enter button" or something similar along the lines - do not click this, as it will take you to *Removed* and they will have added their email address to your account - then they will recover the password and you are none the wiser, until you either get logged out or your furni goes missing.

I doubt many people are stupid enough on here to fall for it - or they don't care, but thought I'd summarize it for you.

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post links that could compromise members safety. Thanks

j0rd
05-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Clickjacking has been around on habbo for quiet a while - although I believe sulake have patched it.

To give a brief summary, when someone sends you to jdksgld.tk or whatever, there will be a "click here to enter button" or something similar along the lines - do not click this, as it will take you to *Removed* and they will have added their email address to your account - then they will recover the password and you are none the wiser, until you either get logged out or your furni goes missing.

I doubt many people are stupid enough on here to fall for it - or they don't care, but thought I'd summarize it for you.

Theres been a few newer versions out since, a lot of people have fallen for them too.
Habbo keep patching them so it wont be around for long.

jakey,,
05-06-2011, 10:08 PM

i already stated that, and you put a malicious link there if people add it. and yes as i stated theirs new coding so it works again.

Mark
05-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the reminder, although I don't see why people should have to PM you for the tutorial? It would be a lot more beneficial to post it here :)!

jakey,,
05-06-2011, 10:10 PM
because i need to find the link let me find it and edit post xD
it won't let me edit the main post so here's the link if you've been clickjacked:
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=693840

Kyle
05-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Used to be able to be prevented if you just didn't login via email but now that it's compulsory it's kind of an issue. Ty for info, I'm sure I'll make some furni out of this.

DPS
06-06-2011, 10:50 AM
I use another forum, wont name it.

ClickJacking is back, they found away around it and now have there programe on sale.

-Danube-
06-06-2011, 12:15 PM
If you have Firefox, download the addon 'No Script' it takes a while to get used to as it basically blocks all javascript from being executed on a page, so some of your sites won't work but you can easily make them trusted. After a while you won't notice no script and it'll save you from stuff like clickjacking (no script has a special anti click jacking feature too)

Txyla
06-06-2011, 01:06 PM
If you have Firefox, download the addon 'No Script' it takes a while to get used to as it basically blocks all javascript from being executed on a page, so some of your sites won't work but you can easily make them trusted. After a while you won't notice no script and it'll save you from stuff like clickjacking (no script has a special anti click jacking feature too)

Thanks for this, but thankfully, I use google chrome :)

Kyle
06-06-2011, 01:07 PM
what do you mean thankfully? I'm sure it works on other browsers...

=Havoction=
06-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Wow,atlast somebody has said it!!Thank you for that information,i once had been jacked before,seriously,its irritating!

If anyone of you had been hacked,just let go,there is no way that hacker will say "sorry,i hack your account and i promise i will return it" or "I am the hacker" just be alert next time and this next time will lead you to better habbos :D like habbox :D

Elegance
06-06-2011, 07:48 PM
i really don't understand this...

basically if you don't click any of the links you see on habbo then your safe? :P

someone tell me if i'm right or wrong... i really don't get it.

DPS
07-06-2011, 11:46 AM
If your stupid enough to get hacked via this method you derserve to be hacked imo.

@PearlHarbour?

You do know its spelt / pearl harbor there isnt a u in harbor :)

Kyle
07-06-2011, 11:54 AM
You do know its spelt / pearl harbor there isnt a u in harbor :)
only if you're american...

someone show me how to do this i need furni

DPS
07-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Doesnt matter ... English or American.

Go to a Hacking place, such as a forum.

Kyle
07-06-2011, 12:08 PM
nope it's like colour or armour...

no cba someone pm me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!