PDA

View Full Version : Skiller issues

Robi
06-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Hey guys, I am incredibly bored of RS at the minute - I have stopped for around a month and now want to get into playing again but it's just really boring. I am a skiller so I was thinking maybe getting combat up? Then I could quest more and obiously use LRC and things like that.

Here are my stats:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1856/statslu.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/statslu.png/)

Also, I have like 3 friends on my list, so if you could add me, I need somone to chat to!

my rsn is 'itz'

Thanks guys and post advice on what you think I should do! :)

Kyle
06-06-2011, 12:59 PM
If you're bored of being a skiller then I don't see why you shouldn't get your combat up. It'd be like starting runescape all over again except you won't need to train most of your stats so you can do quests etc. Do it. :)

Triz
06-06-2011, 01:04 PM
I am a skiller too.

I've got bored of being a skiller, but I'd never get combat up, I know that eventually down the line I'll regret it.. I've just stopped playing Runescape until that feeling comes back when I enjoyed playing it. It often comes and goes lol.

I'm level 15, 99 prayer, 99 herbie and 99 construction.

MJJ
06-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Personally I think you should raise your combat. I've never seen the point of a skiller, you're just limiting yourself.
If you're gonna train combat, definetly train it with Slayer. It'll help you make some cash to train those other skills as well, and you'll get some charm drops which will allow you to raise Summoning.

Rashelly
06-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Just raise combat, skillers are so pointless now.

Back in the day it was kind of rare and a novelty... Now every man and his dog has a skiller.

Robi
07-06-2011, 12:28 PM
I guess you guys are right, I mean the aim of a game is to have fun. I dont have a main so I might aswell make him my main!

Personally I think you should raise your combat. I've never seen the point of a skiller, you're just limiting yourself.
If you're gonna train combat, definetly train it with Slayer. It'll help you make some cash to train those other skills as well, and you'll get some charm drops which will allow you to raise Summoning.

I was defiantly going to do this! Also to do more farming now I have more activity's to do in-between runs.

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Dont be afraid to add me! "iTz"

JerseySafety
07-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Add me! :)

my RSN is altom

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!