PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Mike - Ends 12th June

Inseriousity.
07-06-2011, 08:01 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Mystic Mike&style=2

Some of you may not know this but I like reading my horoscopes! The problem is, they're so bizarre that they never come true. For this competition, make your own predictions in the horoscopes-language. They can be as bizarre and unrealistic as you like. The best one wins! You don't have to do one for each star sign!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

ItzJordan!
07-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Today is the day you lose £20, your girlfriend breaks up with you, you sit on gum, get an F on a test and then miss the bus, having to walk 5 miles home. You eventually get home and you discover you've lost a shoe and your mam makes your wear odd shoes the next day.

Zeptis
07-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Today you will have a pretty weird day. You will trip on a toad, win $1,000,000 dollars and then lose $1,000,001. You will also find your one true love who hate ur guts. Your mom will then kick you out of the house even though your only a teenager, and you will rewin $,000,000 and buy a ferrari, then that toad you tripped on earlier will come and get his revenge..... by licking your foot....... then eating you.

Alex3213
07-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Leo: Today you are going to play a game which involves raking, harvesting, planting new crops and selling stuff for cash. You're also going to do a psychology exam, don't worry though, you will be fine! Always have your hopes up high, but also live in a world of reality otherwise something shocking may happen to you.

JerseySafety
07-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Today you loose your house and your life. You date a monkey.

:Usher:TheHabbo
08-06-2011, 02:16 AM
Today you become a hobo and live on the streets taking showers in stalls and that stuff

BamitZEm!
08-06-2011, 06:35 AM
Today you will meet the cat and the fiddle from Hey Diddle Diddle.

HollieAshworth.
08-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Hollie: Today with bring good and bad luck to you! I can feel that a strange happening will occur, i believe your going to the dirty dancing performance with 3 of your friends? yes, am i right? well don't go. because you will meet all your ex's if you go! trust me its not a pretty sight.. anyway you will find a ten pound note! you feel that this prediction has worked but guess what! as soon as you get to the front door of your home a strange boy will come to you, e has a little fairy with him, and he takes you somewhere exciting.

Jay.
08-06-2011, 09:11 AM
That animal you've been eye-ing up may well come ride you as saturn overlaps the moon it is in perfect lining to block god's view of you for exactly 20 minutes. During these 20 minutes the animal you've been eye-ing up of your special someones is going to really test your patience as it sits on your lap. You will have an incredible urge to do something illegal with this animal and it's totally natural - after all god isn't watching! To hear more call... 0800 853 9345

=Havoction=
08-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Mine is Virgo so,here it is,
Virgo= YOU will hug you're enemies and say I LOVE YOU

bec113
08-06-2011, 01:14 PM
HI HOLLIE IT IS REBECCA YOUR SISTER HELLO HOPE YOU GET BETTER NOT I GAVE YOU THAT COLD AND YOU WILL LIVE WITH THAT CODE FOR EVER HEEHEE

Pigperson
08-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Taurus: Today is the day where you feel most vitalised with tonnes of energy - so much that you could relive Habbox 24!!!!! The food hitting your mouth at breakfast will somehow taste better than ever and will inspire you to be spontaneous for the day. Following breakfast, you will carry on with life but there will be a surprise in store which is going to be good for you. In the afternoon one of your dreams will come true and this day will be the one you want to relive forever and ever. Towards the end of the day, the day starts to wind off nicely and it's relaxing leaving you in heaven.

Will

18Cman18
08-06-2011, 04:36 PM
your future self will come back as a hobo and slaps you and say why did you *REMOVED* up my life?

Edited by sct (Forum Manager): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

.:magic-apple:.
08-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Mine is Aquarious <3

You will meet your secret admirer on the nearest Friday & he/she will be all over you
You will start a new relationship with your secret admirers enemy
You will get mobbed on the last Thursday of this month by your secret admirers gang
You will recieve a special note from a family member ;)

Yupt
08-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Today will be a day of revelation for you. Let your feelings out and emotions prevail for today could be the day of days. However, watch yourself for someone who you know well for they are hiding something from you which may cause upset in the near future.

Leanneeexo
09-06-2011, 11:25 AM
You will see a leprochaun who will give you loads of gold. You will become rich & will never have to work again.

bec113
11-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Today you will win 700 ponds because you forgot your socks :o it is quite wired but it is very rare that someone for got to put there socks on there feet and you will get bad look in your house if you do not put your socks on thats why they give you 700 pounds to pay for the damage that you and your smelly socks have done

lacey1231
11-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Today Your Dreams will be lost. Your true love will be sat on by a gigantic fat dog and killed. Stay at home all day as he weather is looking grey. It will rain alien fingers and carrots will start dancing in the puddles. WARNING! Dont touch the carrots they will eat your nose.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!