PDA

View Full Version : What to buy???

Kyle
07-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Recently got given 100m but I'm kinda stumped as to what to spend it on. Anybody have any suggestions? -rep if it's "give it to me" or a derivative thereof.

money
http://i56.tinypic.com/2j4olyb.png
stats
http://i54.tinypic.com/24ci2k2.png

halp, what is useful to spend it on??

JerseySafety
07-06-2011, 09:39 PM
I would spend it on farming as it's quite a costly skill.

Or magic; or you could give it to me [JKS OFC]

Your friend is very generous! ;)

You could maybe invest to?

Godswords are down atm I think :P

infatuation
07-06-2011, 09:40 PM
you could try your hand at merching and double it?

Rashelly
07-06-2011, 09:57 PM
I'd get Farming to at least 80 and Crafting up.

Or prayer?

Jay.
07-06-2011, 09:59 PM
Spend it on prayer

Kyle
07-06-2011, 10:00 PM
hmm 92 prayer will cost me around 80m so I'll have like 50m left over (I have dpick and fury and a bunch of other stuff). Would you said 92 pray is worth the cost though? hmm

AgnesIO
07-06-2011, 10:31 PM
If you don't have it already, dragon armour perhaps??

Jay.
07-06-2011, 10:33 PM
I think that's him in the picture in bandos :p

Robi
07-06-2011, 10:53 PM
I'd go and get 99 construction (or however much you can afford) and just have an amazing house :)

Kyle
07-06-2011, 11:45 PM
If you don't have it already, dragon armour perhaps??
dragon armour? are you living in 2007? it's all about bandos now!!

I think that's him in the picture in bandos :p

That's not me :p I'm the guy with the green top :D I don't really care for expensive armour, torso and dlegs suffices most of the time.

I'd go and get 99 construction (or however much you can afford) and just have an amazing house :)

I'd love to make a nice house :D I'll have to sc for the hammers but I think I can probably scrape together enough money for 99 con. Ty for the suggestion.

I have decided to get 92 prayer. Bought the bones at 80m. Won 7m on a dice game, donated 2m to guy hosting altar for me so as it stands I have fury, dpick and 25m, hope that's enough for a nice high construction level and perhaps a few extras :D

Triz
07-06-2011, 11:51 PM
You can use my alter if you want :) I wont charge

Kyle
07-06-2011, 11:55 PM
It's fine, he wasn't charging me I just felt like donating because he was kind enough to open his altar for ages for everybody and I won 7m through it. I use the friend chat 'altar' to find open altars so I don't think that'll be a problem. Thanks though!

MJJ
08-06-2011, 12:23 AM
I'd recommend aiming for a certain goal like all skills 80+ or something. It gives you a bit of variety since you'll be training different skills and you'll be able to train using the most efficient methods since you've got the cash.
Either that, or you could go for 92 Herblore if you're into Boss Hunting - that way you can use stews to boost your Heblore to 96 and make Overloads. Personally, I think 95 Prayer is worth it for turmoil and soul split. I know you DG alot, and soulsplit is really useful there - it can help save alot of food. It's also helpful during boss hunts and can help increase the length of a trip.
If you are into boss hunting though, you might want to spend some cash on better armour like arma or whatever (unless you already have it). Most teams these days look for overloads/turmoil though so I think that's more important for bosses.

Unless you want to go for a 99 straight away. In which case you could easily get 99 Construction without sc hammers. Or 99 Firemaking using magic logs with some cash left over.
I'm sure 99 Smithing is also within your price range - smelt gold bars using gold gauntlets 'til 88 then smith adamant platebodies 'til 99. Using sc hammers will reduce the cost but I think you'll be able to afford it without using them.

The choice is yours really - it depends what you enjoy on RS. Whatever you decide, good luck.

Jay.
08-06-2011, 09:05 AM
I'll sc with you sometime if you're getting hammers I need a few too :P

Rashelly
08-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Another reason to get prayer - unless you're a pure you pretty much have to get it sooner or later anyway. Might as well be now, while you have the $$!

AgnesIO
08-06-2011, 10:21 AM
dragon armour? are you living in 2007? it's all about bandos now!!

That's not me :p I'm the guy with the green top :D I don't really care for expensive armour, torso and dlegs suffices most of the time.

I'd love to make a nice house :D I'll have to sc for the hammers but I think I can probably scrape together enough money for 99 con. Ty for the suggestion.

I have decided to get 92 prayer. Bought the bones at 80m. Won 7m on a dice game, donated 2m to guy hosting altar for me so as it stands I have fury, dpick and 25m, hope that's enough for a nice high construction level and perhaps a few extras :D

In terms of RS knowledge? Why yes, yes I am :L

Kyle
08-06-2011, 12:28 PM
I'd recommend aiming for a certain goal like all skills 80+ or something. It gives you a bit of variety since you'll be training different skills and you'll be able to train using the most efficient methods since you've got the cash.
Either that, or you could go for 92 Herblore if you're into Boss Hunting - that way you can use stews to boost your Heblore to 96 and make Overloads. Personally, I think 95 Prayer is worth it for turmoil and soul split. I know you DG alot, and soulsplit is really useful there - it can help save alot of food. It's also helpful during boss hunts and can help increase the length of a trip.
If you are into boss hunting though, you might want to spend some cash on better armour like arma or whatever (unless you already have it). Most teams these days look for overloads/turmoil though so I think that's more important for bosses.

Unless you want to go for a 99 straight away. In which case you could easily get 99 Construction without sc hammers. Or 99 Firemaking using magic logs with some cash left over.
I'm sure 99 Smithing is also within your price range - smelt gold bars using gold gauntlets 'til 88 then smith adamant platebodies 'til 99. Using sc hammers will reduce the cost but I think you'll be able to afford it without using them.

The choice is yours really - it depends what you enjoy on RS. Whatever you decide, good luck.

I realise that they are (well, were) within my price range but I'm not a huge fan of wasting money. I figure I'm never going to get 100m ever again so I'll at least spend it on something useful rather than just one skill. I'll probably only get about 90 or so con so I can assist the rest of the way and then spend the remainder on other skills. :p

I'll sc with you sometime if you're getting hammers I need a few too :P
Sure :)

Thomas
08-06-2011, 04:19 PM
i'd get 95, do it a cheap way like infernal ashes?

Kyle
08-06-2011, 05:09 PM
95 isn't that much of a difference to me. I never use piety on normal prayers because I feel that it's a waste of prayer but at least with soul split I can use it to heal myself. No point wasting my bank and spending like a week when I can have a little bit left over and spend only a few days.

Robi
11-06-2011, 12:50 PM
I have to visit your poh once its done! :)

:.justben.:
15-06-2011, 09:09 PM
u could buy ags as i hit quite high with them and my stats are bad and maybe some decent armour ?

Ashley
18-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Buy Turmoil, it's definitely worth it and will be the best decision you ever made.

Lost_Addict
18-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Kick ass armour? Or buy some habbo gold bars if you still play habbo ;)

Kyle
18-06-2011, 06:46 PM
i lost the money like a couple of weeks ago now pmsl. got to 86 pray :(

and i dont trade rs-habbo

Ashley
18-06-2011, 07:57 PM
How did you lose it?

Kyle
18-06-2011, 09:00 PM
dice game lmao

Lost_Addict
18-06-2011, 09:05 PM
lol ^^ XD

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

lPinoy
18-06-2011, 09:39 PM
dice game lmao

Ouch, I've had my fair share of bad luck (well more of greed) dicing - went from 4m to 80m to nothing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!