PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] P2S, Rev Bomb and others scam!

SMOKEY
17-08-2005, 09:15 PM
When people p2s or rev or sumting at a game, other people trade them witch are not the owner! They loose there furni and get kicked! :@
So just look at the top of the trade box and make shure it's the real owner@ :o

HolyWar
17-08-2005, 09:22 PM
90% of fallin furni is a scam. Put it this way, if the owner is not super rich then you are most likely not gonna get a prize bigger than what you paid to play.

General way of noticing that it's a scam is if the prize for winning the game is the best item in the room, you are getting scammed.

Rou
23-08-2005, 06:47 PM
90% of fallin furni is a scam. Put it this way, if the owner is not super rich then you are most likely not gonna get a prize bigger than what you paid to play.

General way of noticing that it's a scam is if the prize for winning the game is the best item in the room, you are getting scammed.

More Like 100% Of Fallin Furni Is A Scam You Neaver Find Someone Honest

Clarissa
23-08-2005, 06:54 PM
i never p2s in those games unless i fully trust the owner anyway.

Demynx
23-08-2005, 08:43 PM
p2s and rev is stupid. Really,..

:Lemmings.
23-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Not All Falling Furni Is A Scam, I Have Paid To Stay A Few Times With A Few Trusted People, But It Was To Win Big Rares Which They Had Lots Of.

Joeymac
24-08-2005, 01:00 AM
most scammers use clones and make the prize like 6 HCS and then they kick u before the end if u p2s etc.

Assid_Rane
27-08-2005, 02:16 AM
ive been in a few Fallin Furni rooms where the owner has either a clone or is friends with sum1 who is playing. the friend of the owner will lose every now and then and will then pretend to pay the owner to stay in, this will keep happening untill that person wins.

then the owner and the player split the winnings. i almost fell for it the first time, but the owner was using a clone and said "P2S, REV or KIK" from the wrong account! lol!

winningfreak1
31-08-2005, 06:39 AM
lol me and a mate do it so it dont happen when he p2s or rev he trades me so no one else can and so on but i dont do it no more i got to rich

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!