PDA

View Full Version : Fifa Underground // Football // Fifa // Gaming

::Art::
08-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Fifa Underground

Fifa Underground is a forum dedicated to the video game series “Fifa”. It is also dedicated to the sport football, or soccer if you prefer.

It is a newly opened forum and we are currently looking for members to join. If you do not have any interest in any of the dedicated subjects, there are plenty more things for you to enjoy. Some being graphics, video games other than fifa and music. We are gradually adding more features, so who knows, we might add something you really like.

We really hope to see you around. All help is greatly accepted and you have our undying gratitude.

Visit us at www.fifaunderground.com

Thank you!

Qzaki
09-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Great site, love it!

09-06-2011, 06:15 AM
Thanks Zach!

09-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Bump! Need feedback on this!

10-06-2011, 06:45 AM
Currently needing feedback guys!

10-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Running a competition now guys! Check it out!

hamheyelliot
11-06-2011, 04:43 PM
I love the name and the effort you've put into getting this up and running. There's probably a dominant FIFA forum out there somewhere, but you can definitely compete if you bring something unique to the table. One random nugget of an idea is to make Spotify playlists of all the EA Trax on each FIFA game?

If you ask me, it suffers from a really gloomy colour scheme for something like football. If anything I would at least use some lighter colours on the logo so it's much more visible and appealing. A grass/turf background would also be a nice touch in my personal opinion.

Experiment a little, but just make it brighter and snazzier to appeal to younger players for example. Good luck with your forum and well done so far.

14-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Personally, I really like the skin, as do most of the users. We get very good feedback about it. It will be changed in the future though, as there is always need for change.

18-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Still needing feedback. We are hopefully going to have everything set up for the new season (in August)

Sonex
19-06-2011, 11:33 PM
AMAZING SITE YOU SHOULD SIGN UP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!