PDA

View Full Version : +REP. does this exist

iLogan
09-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Heya Guys,

I wondering if anyone know's any pieces of software, where when you press a predefined key (or series of keys) it pastes a pre-defined message?

+REP

Thanks

Moved from 'Designing & Development' by Recursion (Forum Moderator): Better suited here! ;)

FlyingJesus
09-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Yep, this is essentially what the old Habbo spam/flood tools do :P there's one called Shortkeys Lite that you can get from download.com or whatever the site's called now (think it's run by CNET) and that's 100% safe as a download, then basically you set up what they call macros whereby if you for example wanted to write "Tom is the greatest king of the world and no-one disputes it" you could save that into the program and tell it to write that out whenever you type (again as an example, you can set it for anything even single letters/numbers) "gr8"

I can't remember what the limit is for how many you can do if there is a limit at all, the only thing to keep in mind is you don't want to set macros as words you're going to be saying in normal speech or it'll have random sentences within your dialogue :P

Sharon
09-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Yep, this is essentially what the old Habbo spam/flood tools do :P there's one called Shortkeys Lite that you can get from download.com or whatever the site's called now (think it's run by CNET) and that's 100% safe as a download, then basically you set up what they call macros whereby if you for example wanted to write "Tom is the greatest king of the world and no-one disputes it" you could save that into the program and tell it to write that out whenever you type (again as an example, you can set it for anything even single letters/numbers) "gr8"

I can't remember what the limit is for how many you can do if there is a limit at all, the only thing to keep in mind is you don't want to set macros as words you're going to be saying in normal speech or it'll have random sentences within your dialogue :P

It's 15, it is completely safe and I used it when making a Habbo Youtube video before C+P worked.

http://www.shortkeys.com/lite.htm

iLogan
09-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Thanks!

+REP xoxox

---------- Post added 09-06-2011 at 04:59 PM ----------

Thanks!

+REP xoxox

Sunny.
13-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Good ol' Short keys, made flooding so much easier :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!