PDA

View Full Version : How Well Do you Eat?

ttranquility.
18-08-2005, 03:19 AM
How well do you eat? Do you eat 3 times a day, breakfast,lunch and dinner, OR do you eat 7 times a day Breakfast,snack,lunch,snack,snack,dinner,snack? I only have about a peach in the morning,or a bagel, depends on how i feel :p Around 4:30 PM i have a sandwhich and then at 9:00PM i have dinner. Heres some tips to help you keep healthy.

-Always drink a glass of water before eating, sometimes you arent as hungry as you thought you were, you might have been just thirsty!

-If you think your over weight, or dont eat right, then have a bowl of soup before a meal, it can help you not eat as much.

-Basic one, eat lots of healthy things, like fruits and vegitables, get some water in there too!

I hope this helps!

(if someone already did a thread like this, i didnt know!)

Mentor
18-08-2005, 04:59 AM
i dont realy eat to a plan, i eat when im hungary or when foods avaible aka someone bothered cooking etc "/

CHHosting
18-08-2005, 06:18 AM
i dont realy eat to a plan, i eat when im hungary or when foods avaible aka someone bothered cooking etc "/
Heh, Same.

Craig
18-08-2005, 11:00 AM
On usual school day:

Breakfast,Snack,Dinner,Snack,Tea,Pig Snack,Lots of food.Sleep

RedMaggot
18-08-2005, 05:53 PM
It depends, At a party i ate too much thats a fact, Noramly, I feal hungry but dont eat i normaly have:
Tea in a simpson cup, Two breaky bars
Lunch, Pot noodle
Snack
Dinner
Snack
Sleep, But when im out with my friends in town i know i eat the worng stuff, But if your at mcdonalds or something its a bit harder to pick a heathly option that i like, Im trying to get into better foods

ttranquility.
18-08-2005, 07:36 PM
i agree, it is! When ever i go out its like, "omg, we HAVE to go to Subway, it looks so good!" And then you waste all of your money when your not really hungry :p I have to stick to my food plan , except when i go out with friends because my parents arent watching. I would like to eat what ever i want, but my parents are strict when it comes to food:p

Meta1GearSolid3
18-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeh. In order to loose weight, You have to eat 5 times a day. Before I used to do that because i wanted to loose 10 pounds and i ate for breakfast - wheat bread (1-2 slices) Snack would be Low fat Low Sugar Yogurt, Lunch would be a Salad with chicken or turkey and snack i would eat carrots and celery and for dinner id have a salad. (Normally if you really wanna loose weight you cant eat ANY fruits or ANY vegetables except if they are coloured green. Oh and also excersise maybe 20 minutes before each meal (Kick starts your motabolizom so your food wont sit in your stomach)

Tommy
18-08-2005, 08:08 PM
I eat twice a day, brekfast and tea, ive never really had dinner, just has never been a set meal in the day. Probally because i get up so late its gone past dinner xD

RedMaggot
18-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Lol, I might start trying more veg.

Wayne
18-08-2005, 08:49 PM
I have slim fast in the morning, or if there is non in, I usually have cornflakes, then nothing usually inbetween until dinner, when I have baguette/sandwich or whatever, with cheese in and probably crisps, followed by a yoghurt or a piece of melon, or tinned fruit. Then, nothing inbetween until tea, then it's a cooked meal, followed by once again, yoghurt or fruit. Then, later on, if I'm hungry before bed, I have a bowl of cereals.

ttranquility.
20-08-2005, 03:38 AM
Everyone eats so much more than me :p I dont like to eat, except for (embarresed) Lemons. :p I love them! I LOVE sweet and sour things so yeah. xD :$

CutieJamie
20-08-2005, 04:22 AM
In the summer I eat when I feel like it but when school starts I eat breakfast and lunch at about the same time

CutieJamie
20-08-2005, 04:23 AM
I <3 lemons!!!! and sour things!

Owen
20-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Breakfast - Orange juice, cerial, toast.

Inbetween - sweets or crisps and an apple

Lunch - Banana and probaly more crisps and a microwavable meal ;\

Inbetween - plums :D

Din Dins - Depends ;\

After all that - crisps

Thats me :S

0verRide
20-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Breakfast - reibiana/water/anything eles/ fry up/ toast/ coco pops

snack - anything i find

Lunch - sandwichs/crisps

sanck - anything sweet

dinner - anything my mum cooks

snack - anything i find

Pulchritudinous
20-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Breakfast = Honey on toast.

Lunch = Sandwich

Dinner = Dunno?

My parents are healthy, they don't let us have fizzy drinks and only buy organic, blah blah blah BORING!

:'( If I could eat what I wanted I'd be a balloon.

Pulchritudinous
20-08-2005, 11:59 AM
I <3 lemons!!!! and sour things!

Sorry for double posting, if you allowed us to edit our posts..well.

Lemons, they are so beautiful.
*Craves a lemon*, everyone is like 'how can you eat a lemon', but I've found another lemon lover. *Embraces lemon lover*.

Eamonn
20-08-2005, 02:17 PM
i eat when im hungry

Janumz
20-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Um.. I eat like this:

Breakfast - Cup of tea and cereal (sometimes I can't be bothered to have cereal though)
Inbetween - Sometimes crisps.. depends whether I'm hungry
Dinner - Er.. Either Sandwich or something you put in the microwave ;l and a yoghurt..
Inbetween - A slice of bread.. lmao.. Don't ask :P
Tea - Whatever my mum cooks.. usually veg and some kind of meat..
After - Sometimes I have melon.. sometimes I don't :P

Thats my day of food ^^ Lol.. Do I eat too much? XD Also sometimes I have icepops Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Can't live without good 'ole icepops :P

ttranquility.
20-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Ice Pops are good, i love Lemons though :p I eat to little i guess :p I eat:
Breakfast-Normally skip it
Snack- A Peach or an other fruit.
Lunch- Depends if i want to eat, i'll have a boiled egg and a glass of water.
Snack- Sometimes I dont eat a snack.
Dinner- Well, if we have steak and vegitables, i have one scoop of Peas,Carrots and I have 1 steak.

I dont like to eat all that much. :p Im a very Healthy person though, its not like i dont eat at all . I drink alot of water too.

Dan Williamson
21-08-2005, 01:49 AM
I Eat 5 Times Aday, I Don't Always Eas Really Healthy, But I Get A Lot Of Exercise As Well As Going To The Gym 5 Times A Week.

Pulchritudinous
22-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Ice Pops are good, i love Lemons though :p I eat to little i guess :p I eat:
Breakfast-Normally skip it
Snack- A Peach or an other fruit.
Lunch- Depends if i want to eat, i'll have a boiled egg and a glass of water.
Snack- Sometimes I dont eat a snack.
Dinner- Well, if we have steak and vegitables, i have one scoop of Peas,Carrots and I have 1 steak.

I dont like to eat all that much. :p Im a very Healthy person though, its not like i dont eat at all . I drink alot of water too.

-_- Good for you.
There's nothing healthy about having small portions of veg with your dinner.

Wallmart
26-08-2005, 03:49 AM
My moms italian ancestry so we have a healthy BReakfast lunch and dinner
Lol

ttranquility.
26-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Yeah, i know theres nothing wrong with eating small portions, but alot of people eat more than me :p

Healthy is always good, i come from an italian part of the family too, my dad is italian. xD

!-.Scammed.-!
29-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Weetabix, Fruit Snack, Salad Or Fresh Pasta And Fruit, Crisps Snacks, Tea( Probably Some Weird Pumpkin Salad Or Nut Roast Or Tofu As I Am A Vegetarian)
Then Supper, A Warm Glass OF Milk.

Thats How I Managed To Get Down From A Size 12 To A Size 8!

Yazamiinx
29-08-2005, 12:04 PM
I always get myself into a new eating plan every week. One week i'll be only eating breakfast and tea; no lunch. And another i'll be eating all three meals ^_^

joeyjo21
29-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Im vegetarian, and have a pretty healthy diet. I havent had to go to the doctors in at least 6 years and am not overweight, or underweight. I always have to eat breakfast no matter what. My vices are biscuits and cups of tea.

!-.Scammed.-!
29-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Im vegetarian, and have a pretty healthy diet. I havent had to go to the doctors in at least 6 years and am not overweight, or underweight. I always have to eat breakfast no matter what. My vices are biscuits and cups of tea.

I Finally Found Another Normal Vege!

I Am A Little Skinny, But My Weight Is Made Up With The Tallness!
I Am A Size Eight Tops But Then I Have To Get Bigger Trousers And My Thighs Are BIG!!

Have You Tried Tofu Cream Pasta??

Cook Some Pasta, Add Some Cream Cheese In The Pan, cut Up Some Tofu Or Vege Sausages and Maybe Add Some Veg If Wanted!

This Is My Fave MEal, And IS Just Delish!!!

MsTanya
29-08-2005, 09:08 PM
I don't have breakfast or lunch "/ Just have my dinner and some toast before I go to bed. My mam gives me a tenner a week to buy my lunch at school but I just go out and spend it ;)

bwabyadri
08-09-2005, 06:31 PM
I eat when I gots the munchies :P
lol
um I dont eat a lot
maybe 2 meals a day
and then water
maybe some orange juice in the morning
sometimes I only get 1 meal a day to busy
:P
oh and whats with everyone and tea :D
I dont like tea
eew
;P
Chocolate milk
or orange juice
or Hot chocolate :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!