PDA

View Full Version : Petals. Brings a tear to my eye.

HolyWar
18-08-2005, 06:27 AM
It's late, so I'm sorry that I will only post this one value.

Petal patch, so hard to trade them, nobody wants them. I struggled for 3 days attempting to get 28 hcs for 10 of them and not a single person thought that was a good deal, then I went to 26 hcs and still couldn't find a buyer. I no longer have any petals because I finally found someone to take the 10 for 25 hcs and I was quite happy because I felt I got the better deal after all of my struggles. I never thought they would drop in value this fast but everywhere you look people are trying to sell them and people are calling them "Trash". Anyways, unfortunately the value needs to be lowered, they are no longer rising and no longer desired.

Petal patch - 2.5 HC

Even that amount seems to be sometimes hard to get for a petal patch.

Goodnight Amigos :D

NekkLe
18-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Hi TheUnspoken :)

Thanks for posting your views and value for the Petal Patch.

The Petal Patch, once this beloved rare was desired by all, however, this maybe the turning point for it.
I find myself in trade rooms and I see people recieving no offers at all for there petal(s). I think that if they are sold individually, it is very tricky to sell them. However, if you sell them as a floor, you seem to get an offer.
Traders want the full deal, if you want a petal to make your room look good, then I tihnk your better off buying a whole floor full.

2.5 can be quite reasonable because selling a Petal individually is a nightmare.

Thanks again for posting your value and views about this, we hope to see more from you :)

Regards,

NekkLe
Rare Values Reporter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!