PDA

View Full Version : Surf With the Best - SURFMANIA!

Jordan
14-06-2011, 06:39 AM
Ride that wave to victory!

The waves never stop coming in Habbo! This week, the conditions are perfect for us to finally host SURFMANIA! It's a team based surfing game where you and your partner can win an exclusive Surfing Games Badge!

But this isn't some walk in the park...or swim in the tub? Work together, and you could come out the victor!

Click here to play SURFMANIA>>> (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=47060822)

When the first Habbo enters a one way door, a 30 second countdown starts. That means the other teams and players have 30 seconds to enter before the doors will close and the game starts.

One player can move the two surfboards by stepping on the black rollers while the other one has to switch from one board to the other, balancing themselves to not touch the water.

If you fall into the waves...the player will get teleported back to the beach and the player moving the surfboards has to use the white lever to bring the boards back and start again. The first team pulling the lever on the other side wins and both players get teleported to the winners area down left. The other teams get beamed out to the room entrance.

You'll be greeted with a poll in the next room, where you must enter only your Habbo name to receive the badge. Badges will be donated on Friday, June 17th.

The teams have around 3 1/2 minutes to cross before all get teleported back to the entrance.
If there is any unusual problems, the room resets itself after 5 minutes.

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin...keep your boards steady!

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2473-surf-with-the-best---surfmania

Just completed it and put my name in the poll, it's easy :)

karter
14-06-2011, 07:31 AM
It's too difficult with my faulty connection

Pigperson
14-06-2011, 02:53 PM
I love this game, it's so well made and it's so fun. It only glitched slightly and I still can't figure out how they made it!

I did it first time so woop :D

Will

Zuth
14-06-2011, 03:50 PM
I'll be having a go at this later :)

Mr-Trainor
14-06-2011, 04:44 PM
I'll try this tomorrow :D.

Aaron
14-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Easy enough! :)

Mr-Trainor
14-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Just completed it, although none of the other teams were trying at the time :P.

Samantha
14-06-2011, 07:58 PM
I completed it earlier, well earlier I got so close to end and the roller dude failed so Jakey's girlfriend was insanely rude to me it's like get over your ******* self it's pixels.

Done it now though! The other failed at end.

Benny
14-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Hmm, might try this later :)

Mikester941
14-06-2011, 09:14 PM
This was incredibly easy, all I did is
1) Enter the one way gate got teleported to the sand.
2) As soon as I enetered, the game just reset and I misclicked the water and jumped in by accident...
3) I got teleported straight to the winners area entered the door tele and did poll.

Probably a glitch or something Lolz?

Zak
15-06-2011, 01:42 AM
I completed it earlier, well earlier I got so close to end and the roller dude failed so Jakey's girlfriend was insanely rude to me it's like get over your ******* self it's pixels.

Done it now though! The other failed at end.

Yeah you're right people do go a tad power mad. It's only a game lmao.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!