PDA

View Full Version : Silver(white), Gold Dragon Lamps and Pillows!

sim
18-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi steve330, micky.blue.eyes, dwill13, shadowrock!, NekkLe, Mr.Himself, :Alpha, CortezHelsing, YellowParasol, :Nick, Lee.Norman, JobMufc, bball.time99, Mit, smiddy1234, .:OGGY:., another other rare values reporters and finally anyone else who decides to read this message :P

These are Super Rares that are either only owned by Habbo Staff or given to Competition winners!
They have not yet been given values! Therefore I have looked at the few that have been traded to come up with the following!

Gold Feather Pillow = 10 T + 8 CS
White Lace Pillow = 9 T

Gold Dragon Lamp = 11 T
Silver Dragon Lamp = 11T
Bronze Dragon Lamp = 10T

That is all! Thanks,
Simeon1011, Rare Values Reporter Wannabe

NekkLe
18-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi simeon1011 :)

Thanks for posting your values for the unreleased Super Rares.

This group of unreleased Supers are not yet released to the public making it difficult to find a specific value for.
If seen, they tend to trade for different prices, however, since they were first given to competition winners, the bid for them was high, 40 Thrones is what some people would offer for these desired collectables.
To this point present, I think the value for them may have decreased a little. People may offer lower because they may come out in near future and in a result, they could loose out.

Your values may be accurate, but I havn't seen many of them traded, just offers.
If you have seen some of these traded then you may have a meer thought of what value they could be.

Thanks for posting your values, we hope to see more :)

Regards,

NekkLe
Rare Values Reporter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!