PDA

View Full Version : So I picked up Uncharted 2..

Neil
15-06-2011, 08:38 AM
And I honestly don't see the appeal.. In fact I got it last week and have only played it once, the graphics aren't as good as people made out to be and I don't really see the enjoyment.. It could just be a really boring slow start, I am up to like.. The second or third level? Where that guy betrays you and you start out in a jungle, everything before that was quite boring so I donno, I'll have to give it another go but I honestly don't know why people are obsessing about this so far.

dbgtz
15-06-2011, 12:09 PM
I personally think it's a great game but it may just not be a game to your taste. I think the graphics are more "for their time" kind of thing now as I think several other game have better graphics, but I still like uncharted along with it's vibrant art style.
I got into it on the first mission (I think it was the first, the kind of stealthy mission in museum), but it does get better. Also if you want to check out the survival mode on multiplayer, it's quite fun.

Neil
15-06-2011, 12:38 PM
I will give it another go tonight, that is if GT5 doesn't distract me again, I think it might just be the style of game, I could never really enjoy Tomb Raider games either and this is just a copy of that as far as I've seen.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!