PDA

View Full Version : The Official Navigator Rooms Announced!

Jordan
16-06-2011, 06:30 AM
Oh yeah, we killed it ;)

This morning Fozzie and SmoothCriminal (Puffin being on hols of course) arrived at work to find an amazing email waiting for them in their inbox (and no, it wasn’t one of those 'you’ve won a gazillion dollars' scams).

It was in fact the results of the Official Navigator room competition

The winners are in and we can’t believe we’re about to write this but... all four of the Habbo.com representatives were picked as winners! How amazeballs is that?!

Here are the final results for those interested:

Pet Rooms - COM, ES, FI
Fashion Rooms - COM, FR, DE
Dating Rooms - COM, FI, IT
Music/Party Rooms - COM, IT, SE, and ES (the panel of judges decided it was just too close to pick only three).

Woot! We knew our representatives could do it! Well done to Swizzled, Comfy, Jeff and kovsky.
Each of the winning rooms have now been added to the Navigator to replace the old Official (Public) rooms.
Don’t forget the old rooms will be made visible again during special occasions so they’re not gone forever!

Log in to the Hotel now to visit the new rooms in the 'Pets', 'Fashion', 'Dating' and 'Music & Parties' Navigator floors.

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin - *singing 'We Are The Champions'*

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2480-the-official-navigator-rooms-announced

Well done I guess, still would prefer the oldies though!

Ed.
16-06-2011, 07:51 AM
I still won't go into these "Navigator Rooms"

Pigperson
16-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Pfft, the new public rooms are utter crap. No one will use them because people only go to public rooms to escape from guest rooms. Now public rooms are guest rooms.

It's just proof that this is a fail by looking at the "0" next to the rooms because no one wants them :l

Will

Pigperson
16-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Some of the rooms are shocking, the German Fashion room is terrible and I have no idea how it got through. Also the Italian Party room has seating at the top that you can't actually sit on :S

I wish they brought back the old public rooms because they were great because they weren't like guest rooms. Also, for example in these new rooms, people use like a fashion rack in a party room to appear like a wall but in a public room, they could just draw it on and it would look nice without us knowing it's a furni that has nothing to do with the room :(

Will

Jendro
16-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Would have loved to see my entry as official room... It's the only entry in ALL entries that was a tribute to an old public room (Club Mammoth) + it is the only one that has user friendly 'stacking'...

dbgtz
16-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Would have loved to see my entry as official room... It's the only entry in ALL entries that was a tribute to an old public room (Club Mammoth) + it is the only one that has user friendly 'stacking'...

I guess the idea is they wanted completely fresh rooms as for some reason, that would make people use them...

I think they just failed to realise the actual reason why people didn't use them and that's because nothing appealing or unique was in them anymore. No competitions really used them, the whole food thing is common now so why bother going to habburgers to have something to "eat". Diving wore thin but they could have easily used that for competitions.

-:Undertaker:-
16-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Have the Drome/Kitchen etc all been scrapped now/are going to be scrapped?

Ajthedragon
16-06-2011, 07:15 PM
I think the loss of bots killed public rooms. Also all the animations went with Beta.

They were just rooms in the end.

Mathew
17-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Have the Drome/Kitchen etc all been scrapped now/are going to be scrapped?
Yep, all Public Rooms have gone now but apparently some will return for competitions, etc.

Bit rubbish tbh cos the Theatredrome was good when they changed it to suit the seasons (Christmas / Valentines / Halloween (I think?) :P)

Blissa
18-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Cripes, what have they done to Habbo... i wouldn't be suprised if Nickelodeon got their grubby paws on it soon.

!!BeWise!!
19-06-2011, 10:31 AM
I feel a little sad that all the public rooms have been gone...I mean some user rooms are very nice and many Habbos make effort on them but I think public rooms like theaterdome, lido, welcome lounge etc were like the fundamental roots of Habbo. I miss 'em sometimes :(

Michael
19-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Oh yeah, we killed it ;)

Yeh they sure did kill Habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!