PDA

View Full Version : Annihiliation

dbgtz
16-06-2011, 09:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxX1v3bjXak
Zombie map doesn't look too bad, but it won't be worth the price as per usual.

Chris
16-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Looks pretty average. I won't be buying it though.

smiffy70
17-06-2011, 02:36 PM
buying for the zombie map alone, after escalation i got really addicted to it, im lookin forward to using the little cart on a track and the bamboo trap :D

Matthew
18-06-2011, 07:15 PM
If i do b it, it would be for th zombie map alone.

I wish they sold the zombie and mp maps separately!

Accipiter
18-06-2011, 08:47 PM
The zombie map won't do me justice, I HATE THE ******* MONKEYS

samsaBEAR
21-06-2011, 11:03 PM
I hope those monkeys aren't perk stealing monkeys. I'm only buying for Zombies, like someone else said, wish they'd release Zombie maps seperately

Matthew
28-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Bought it for the zombies, and I love it! Me and a group of mates got up to round 22 after ages of working out a circuit that actually works lol

samsaBEAR
29-06-2011, 10:49 AM
I love the new Zombies apart from the ******* quick sand room that slows you right down, so pointless. I've played Hazard, Drive-In and Silo, Silo being the worst map I've ever played on in a COD game, and I haven't even seen Hangar 18 in the rotation. I think Treyarch need to tweak which maps come up more because every time I go into a lobby it's always between Hazard and Drive-In

eJamiey
30-06-2011, 03:24 PM
I love the new Zombies apart from the ******* quick sand room that slows you right down, so pointless. I've played Hazard, Drive-In and Silo, Silo being the worst map I've ever played on in a COD game, and I haven't even seen Hangar 18 in the rotation. I think Treyarch need to tweak which maps come up more because every time I go into a lobby it's always between Hazard and Drive-In

not with me i get hanger 18 quite abit and amazing zombie map and the monkey that takes your power up and starts changing it is good as if you have the hammer power up you could get a max ammo :D

samsaBEAR
01-07-2011, 02:12 AM
Yeah I think the Monkey idea was put in to answer requests from the community for some kind of ammo perk, I think it's a brilliant idea.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!